NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

I will try to buy the banned/bred Metcon's, but if I strike out, I won't be heartbroken. Even though I like the marketing behind the shoe, nothing about them SCREAMS Jordan 1 to me. The Nike Tiempo '94 reminds me of the Jordan 1 more than the Metcon.

Just got my ups email. Should have my Invictus pair on Friday. Going for the black/red and done. For real this time.

If anyone dislikes their Invictus pair in size 10 pm me. I'll take them off your hands.. [emoji]128513[/emoji]

Just got my ups email. Should have my Invictus pair on Friday. Going for the black/red and done. For real this time.

same here. just got my shipping, should have them Saturday. After banneds I'm done till the 2s

i think theyre sending out by proximity.

man im still debating copping those blk/reds i actually just sold my 01 AJ1 blk/reds

Still disappointed about the the shade of red in real life pictures. The shoe was unique with that deep dark red but that bright red makes it look cheesy and cheap like some wannabe fake j's. Was so amped to cop but looks like easy pass tmrw morning.

Consign on all of the above. When this all started I said I'd pick up 2 maybe three pairs. When all is said and done my collection of Metcon 1s will be Volt, Black/Grey, Grey/Gum x2, Camo, Invictus, and if all goes according to plan tomorrow's banned release. Had lagoons and the red but passed them to friends who couldn't find pairs on their own.

Consign on all of the above. When this all started I said I'd pick up 2 maybe three pairs. When all is said and done my collection of Metcon 1s will be Volt, Black/Grey, Grey/Gum x2, Camo, Invictus, and if all goes according to plan tomorrow's banned release. Had lagoons and the red but passed them to friends who couldn't find pairs on their own.
you not copping the Baes?

Anyone else going to get the Lauren Fisher CW? even though I'm a guy I'm going to try to get a pair haha. 

Buying the Lauren fisher cw for the wife and getting the banned for myself...

I got another pair of these in the black white red. I went tts and realized they ran a bit long. I have a really wide foot so these were a surprise to me they ran long.

This seems to be the general consensus here right?

Man the white sole on the ban's makes me want them. I was gonna be done with metcon 1s and just wit for the 2s....but now....

Sports Authority will also have Lauren Fishers color way and they have a 10% off code of you sign up for emails.

Back
Top Bottom