NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

Black/black/volt is suppose to drop on Nike.com around feb 1st

Authorized Nike retailers may get them and sell them sooner. They aren't binded to a specific release date like Jordan's and other Shoes that have a specified RD

Is anyone trying to go to the ID event in Boston? The options available there will probably play a huge factor in which colorways I actually buy vs. what I want to build.

Also, was anyone else completely out on the all black until the saw the 3M hits? All of the sudden, I am thinking I might need to pick up a pair of those after all.

Finally, I wore my 2s today at a comp a few friends were competing in. Feet feel great after being on them all day. First WOD in them will be tomorrow or Tuesday.

I am doing the ID event in Boston. I am interested to see what options are available and if more will be added later on.

Been lurking a while, but patiently waiting for the 2s to drop on NDC or FNL.

Came across a few more colors on finishline.

819899-414

819899-003

819899-334

819899-569

cant post links due to my new account status.

After waiting, I was able to cart a blue pair from ndc Canada. Unfortunately, I'm in the US. Nike sure does know how to build some hype...

Last edited:
Just finished talking with Nike customer service. Searched database for Metcon 2 amplify blue, turned up nothing for USA, only some international Nike stores. At least I had an actual crossfiter on the other end who tried to help.

Some nice CWs so far excited to see the ID options. The silvers remind me of moon boots. Not a big fan of those but the blues are fire.

I wonder why the women's volt/gray cw didn't release and got pushed back. I was looking to cop those today.

Good news is I got shipping confirmation on the black/gray/golds from Amazon!

iD will be dangerous on these. I'm hoping for a Tiffany blue option so I can make a black/Tiffany blue/silver swoosh shoe

So the Navy blue pair is dropping in the states?

Edit: just read the tweet clearly :frown:

Hope they come to NikeID. Don't think I'll go ham but will et 2-3 pairs. Easy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom