Nike Metro UPDATES.

airwin08

Banned
Nike Attitude has been acquired by another group and will continue its opreations under a new management and name - Nike Metro.

This post will serve as a source of information on new releases, sale items, availabilty, events and directory for Nike Attitude stores.

To avoid any accusation of biased coverage, I also started identical posts for other retailers. In addition, I will try my best to refrain from participating in this post. I leave it to the members to update this post with whatever new information they can share.

- kingcrux31

===================================================

i dropped by the new nike store in Glorietta 4. I didnt notice a sign but it just had a big black "NIKE" painted on the wall. Its located above Mango, along where FUBU is.

nothing much inside, store was pretty small. Saw the af1 tuxedos, tweeds?, lots of futsal shoes, brazil t shirts, velcro wallet armband set.

tnx to EvilLest for spotting this store and letting us know.

My guess is this store was handed the account that USED TO BELONG to Nike Attitude.

Hmmm...

^
no more nike attitude? this shop has lots of branches in singapore
For Sale: DS Cool Grey IV size 10. PM me

so nike attitude is closed or closing?
wanted: AZG white or black (size 9 ds)

^ tinangalan ng nike PI ng account yun nike attitude? or like what airwin said, isasara na ang nike attitude?
Jordan XX, Jordan Trunner, Jordan Trunner Bubble, Lebron 1, VC 1, VC 1 low, Pippen 2, CB 94, Flightposite 1 and loads of laspag nike tennis shoes

Nike Attitude will be closing down very soon.

Not because of bad business, but because of politics within Nike Philippines.

so we will be expecting a huge sale then. too bad, the guys manning the store there were veyr helpful.

politics huh? if you are free to let us know bout it pls do. tnx

politics!- i'll nod my head in agreement with kingcrux, hahaha!
I'm even planning to work with Nike Philippines pretty soon after i graduate this march to exploit politics and for NT'ers to benefit, haha!

the same store is in shangrila, and yup they said they used to be Nike Attitude

^shang pala, xmas shopping fatigue is getting to me.

airwin where in shang?
Jordan XX, Jordan Trunner, Jordan Trunner Bubble, Lebron 1, VC 1, VC 1 low, Pippen 2, CB 94, Flightposite 1 and loads of laspag nike tennis shoes

^ ah thought they're referring to the new store

There's a new group which will takeover the account of Nike Attitude. I doubt it if the owners of Nike Attitude will give up its space though. I say they shouldn't.

Anyway, CarlofromdaPI aka LazyboyfromdaPI saw these at the new Nike store in Glorietta.\

Men's

e8_1.JPG

Women's

99_1.JPG

07_1.JPG

The owners of Attitude were really pleasant... Anyway, hope Nike Metro would have size 7.5's for whatever hot kicks they get from Jojo's beloved Nike Philippines. :tongue:
tongue.gif

Quote:
no more nike attitude? this shop has lots of branches in singapore

huh?

Nike Atttiude in Singapore?

Which part? Never heard or seen...
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________"Man, meeting Michael Jordan for me was, like black Jesus walking towards me," - LBJ referring to the first time he met MJ (as told in the Oprah Winfrey Show)

^
not nike attitude. the new nike shop. they sell the same stuff found in the glorietta store

saw this shop over at suntec city. the bridgeway going to carrefour(supermarket)
For Sale: DS Cool Grey IV size 10. PM me

Lots of new kicks at Nike Metro.

I suggest you visit the store for a full line up of the new arrivals.
Yahoo and AOL IM: kingcrux31

i saw their delivery arrive yesterday but they wouldnt let me take a peek inside the boxes >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

Nubuck obsidian AF1 mids. Air Max Celebration Pack. Dunk NL.
Yahoo and AOL IM: kingcrux31

Back
Top Bottom