NIKE MOWABB AIR MAX 90 & SAFARI AIR MAX 1 PIX!!!!!!!

will these be on NDC, besides nort recon does anyone know where else in nyc is getting them

Just got them in at the Attic in SOCAL, looks doper in person.

2615191302_1da8078307.jpg
2614370681_7bd90143c4.jpg

Always retail, and they take phone orders so hit em up if you guys are having a difficult time locating them.
714-220-3116

www.atticonlineshop.com

Originally Posted by typecast3

i dont get the love for the am1's on here. that is an ugly shoe and its not even the safari colors.
the 90s seem weird in pics but i bet in person they are dope especially with the strings changed

You're crazy. The AM1 are probably the best ones IMO. The Safari's look dope while the 90s look nice. Hopefully my store gets these.

i copped the am 90s. i feel like its a decent buy. those AM1's are smelly horrible. they really are pinkish but its kinda hot.

nah those 90s are piff..can't be bashing on those ....that pink is dope on em I love the placement and quality ...plus the am1s got fur on em....lol NIKEyall wildin for those!!!...lol

okay one more thing! no one asks why do they put the messages on these? that stuff bothers me. the shoes are pretty decent but whey the king of the mountainand so forth? when J's come out the first thing that is said is why no Nike AIR on it? well this is almost as bad to me.... too much poetic justice takenby NIKER

but go cop em they dope ha

safari's are sick now that i got a better look at em....too bad that logo in the back is corny...

and wow i didnt know mowabs were supposed to be that pink...gross...

Back
Top Bottom