NIKE MOWABB AIR MAX 90 & SAFARI AIR MAX 1 PIX!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by SelectaClutchStar

AM1, AM1, AM1, AM1!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you know this man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif

ehhhhh these arent as great as i anticpated . the am 1's straight just suck. the 90s...ehhh they are cool

Both of these are sick...I've wanted safari's for the longest time so I may have to cop the AM1's

If the orange part of the air max 1 were mesh and not leather, it would be perfect. No matter how hard I try, I just can't get with leather toeboxedmaxes...especially the ones with no breathable holes.

Pass on both!

Holla!

For anyone saying mesh box for the AM 1's
smh.gif
Seriously you need to relax with that. They need to be true to the Safari 87 and use that butter soft leather.Mesh wouldn't be a good look on these. I am a fan of mesh toe boxes on all AM 1's, but on these, leather is the only way to go.

ugghhhh the 90s are f'real pure dopeness, but like someone said earlier wait til the back is exposed (could be a big disappointment). On the other hand the1s could never compare to arguably the greatest AM ever produced. Nevertheless a well thought out move on Nike's part

I find AM90 dope, AM1 on the other hand is only nice. There's something more to AM1 (hint: black midfoot panel).

Paix
c.

Originally Posted by AM 1 FIEND

For anyone saying mesh box for the AM 1's
smh.gif
Seriously you need to relax with that. They need to be true to the Safari 87 and use that butter soft leather. Mesh wouldn't be a good look on these. I am a fan of mesh toe boxes on all AM 1's, but on these, leather is the only way to go.

Well said my good man!!! If you're gonna do an original colorway from an older shoe onto a different shoe, stick to the original materials. J, see ifwe can get that 7 rolling.

Back
Top Bottom