Nike MVpuppets Tee shirt

Just saw a guy wearing this t-shirt on TNT right before the game started.
I have just did a quick search of a few different sites, and can't find it yet.

If anyone runs across this Tee Shirt let me know, by linking me to it.
I have to get one of these shirts, this is the best campaign by nike in quite some time.

Thanks

I was wondering the same thing, I saw that and thought there would be some info on here. I would cop if anyone had info on where.

nerd.gif
I'll be on look-out also
nerd.gif

I'm sure someone out there knows where we can all locate one?

I seen that too ... I had to look TWICE .. such a dope and funny tee . SHARE once one finds INFO .

Originally Posted by kingk777

You guys are trippin'

This looks like some Fat Albert Fubu to me....

roll.gif

yea it does ..... THATS WHY i like it .. HEY HEY HEY ...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Count me in on the hype!
I would def love to get my hands on that shirt.

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Promo ... probably being handed out at the game (not to everyone, though)

Nike does some strange stuff IMO , but I don't think they'd be passing these shirts out as a promo for a Magic Home game...

i want it too

but its kinda stupid with the puppet, the lebron one looks like him but the other looks nothing like kobe.

This whole thing was obviously set up by Nike imo.

Knowing that the series could possibly end tonight Nike had to do something to cash in on this mvpuppets campaign. So they slapped this shirt together and madesure whoever was wearing it got on tv and TNT to give us something to talk about until the real shirts release.

nvr046.jpg

zydgxw.jpg

Originally Posted by you big dummy

This whole thing was obviously set up by Nike imo.

Knowing that the series could possibly end tonight Nike had to do something to cash in on this mvpuppets campaign. So they slapped this shirt together and made sure whoever was wearing it got on tv and TNT to give us something to talk about until the real shirts release.
the genius marketers they have working at Nike..
pimp.gif

Man, Nike's hype machine is working so well! But gotta admit, if I didn't think about it I would like one too.

Back
Top Bottom