Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

For those waiting on the Lakers Hollywood Nights jerseys, you may not have to wait much longer.

My store finally got the lonzo jersey.

It's much better than the first originals jerseys from when nike released. It doesn't feel as short and tight and is made with thicker material.

this is so unbelievably frustrating. I just want a Celtics Showtime hoodie and its sold out everywhere. Even in the team proshop. Why are these things not continuously stocked. The only place ive found them in stock is some Australian boutique :smh:

I havnt followed this thread either, but I was just looking at the nba EU store, they’re having a 2 for £49 deal on certain tees including the shootng shirts. Thinking about ordering 1 for me and 1 for my bro for christmas for $56 shipped... what am i missing here?

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up on the Nba store.eu deal that is crazy, but not complaining cavs and thunder long sleeved tops for less than price of one!

this is so unbelievably frustrating. I just want a Celtics Showtime hoodie and its sold out everywhere. Even in the team proshop. Why are these things not continuously stocked. The only place ive found them in stock is some Australian boutique :smh:

I'm guessing there might be a good number of pissed off people during holiday shopping season. A lot of this stuff is sold out everywhere and the apparel variety isn't great to begin with. What gives? I expected a NFL-like selection of apparel to be available with the Nike takeover. I'd like to pick up a couple of full zip hoodies similar to the NFL sideline gear but so far there is nothing. Very frustrating.

This has really been poor planning on Nike’s part. There’s nothing else I really want or need but it sucks for everyone else trying to grab stuff.

This has really been poor planning on Nike’s part. There’s nothing else I really want or need but it sucks for everyone else trying to grab stuff.

Yup...there has to be a ton more stuff that will be released but Nike just letting it trickle out is pretty stupid, especially with the holiday shopping season here. Now would be their time to cash in, but instead the selection sucks and half of the stuff is sold out everywhere.

I was hoping these would be available for NBA teams, as well as the full zip version. They have them for NFL and college so I'm hoping they are still coming, or something similar.
thumb.aspx

smh, customer service rep said the Nike store in town has them in stock, I call and the lady chuckles and says they’re all sold out.

Back
Top Bottom