Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

yeah, a couple places have the $100 dri fit one tok, but I want the green thermaflex.

I was being greedy and trying to wait to be able to use a discount code. I didnt think nike would just stop stocking them.

Don't get too greedy and bypass the dri fit ones either. Haven't seen the black Celtics Dri Fit get any restocks thus far. From what I remember back in the early 2000s, Nike would make one run of the warm-ups and that was that. I had to chase after the Celtics warm up jackets for 2 seasons before I was able to secure one. Lol

Got my Celtics authentic shorts in, size 38 was perfect for me, especially lenghtwise, 20.5" long and 15"5 width!

Does anybody know when the Clippers and Bulls will start selling authentic jerseys and shorts of their statement editions?

98DF0907-DEE3-4380-8695-8817803939B4.jpeg

For what it’s worth, anyone getting the size 40 men’s swingman is basically getting a kids style jersey. The font and swoosh are much smaller.

I bought a swingman Durant the town in a size 40 and it looked weird compared to my authentic. Figured it was just a swingman thing but I returned it for size. I got a 44 a Green and the numbers and Swoosh are the same size as the authentic 40. I’m guessing my Lillard 40 is the same thing as everything is much smaller.

I know this question has been beaten to death, but what was the recommended sizing for ThermaFlex hoodies again? TTS or one size up.

I know this question has been beaten to death, but what was the recommended sizing for ThermaFlex hoodies again? TTS or one size up.
Go to store and try on. D I c K s sporting goods has had a poor selection but I’ve been able to try stuff on.

Still sitting on my 30% off Fanatics coupon... need them to restock some showtimes or authentic jerseys in a 44

Back
Top Bottom