Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

What’s the other Cavs jersey, has it been revealed yet? Wondering if it’s navy based or gold.

Anybody know how these shirts fit. I saw one in store and even the small looked huge but I was on the way out so I didn't get to really check it out. anyone here actually have one?

https://www.fanatics.com/nba-boston...-3514+t-92473875+p-24070137271+z-9-2029097507
o-3514+t-92473875+p-24070137271+z-9-2029097507

JuSt got my statement swingman Oladipo jersey from NBA EU. One problem they sent the blue icon swingman jersey instead. I must say it feels cheap as hell. I emailed them and told them I wanted the yellow statement jersey we'll see what they say. If I have to send back I'll just send it and ask for money back and use that towards the authentic when it drops. Very cheap a#/ materials imo

Pics?

JuSt got my statement swingman Oladipo jersey from NBA EU. One problem they sent the blue icon swingman jersey instead. I must say it feels cheap as hell. I emailed them and told them I wanted the yellow statement jersey we'll see what they say. If I have to send back I'll just send it and ask for money back and use that towards the authentic when it drops. Very cheap a#/ materials imo

How long does it take to get your jersey? My statement curry shipped Sunday but I didn’t pick Express for shipping. To top it off it got switched to Italian when I paid with PayPal so I have no way to properly communicate back. Emails all in itlatian.

Grabbed the Pistons thermaflex hoodie today. I’m a large usually but had to get XL little bit but L was little small

Back
Top Bottom