Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

20180215_101307.jpg

Why do the fanatics jersey look so bad???
5ED400AB-B8BD-4A7E-B405-DB265BDEDFE6.png

That's not a fanatics jersey. It looks like that because it's a youth swingman

The Fastbreak (fanatics made) jerseys don't have a Nike swoosh just the jerry on the back

They look way better than what Adidas did for replicas

Damn those kobes looking great. Personally like the wish less one. Just a cleaner look. Hopefully be able to pick one up.

Does anyone know where to get the Hornets City shorts (Swingman or Authentic)? I've checked everywhere and I haven't found anything.

One of the nicest new uniforms imo and the shorts are just flames!

Does anyone know where to get the Hornets City shorts (Swingman or Authentic)? I've checked everywhere and I haven't found anything.

One of the nicest new uniforms imo and the shorts are just flames!

Been looking like you. Nowhere to be found.

Didn’t expect it but really wish Nike would’ve released the Rising Stars jerseys

Need a Ntilikina one real bad

bought some black rockets swingman shorts. wore and washed them two times. followed the washing directions. inside out and used the delicate cycle and tumble dried on low heat. the rockets logo is starting to peel off already. anything i can do about this? have the rockets pants too and the same thing is starting to happen to the little nike logo, but it's a little worse on the shorts. just frustrating that i've literally only used them twice.

bought some black rockets swingman shorts. wore and washed them two times. followed the washing directions. inside out and used the delicate cycle and tumble dried on low heat. the rockets logo is starting to peel off already. anything i can do about this? have the rockets pants too and the same thing is starting to happen to the little nike logo, but it's a little worse on the shorts. just frustrating that i've literally only used them twice.

I’m not sure if you can repair but you should hang dry jerseys and shorts, even if instructions say otherwise.

I hit up the "Makers of the Game" thing at the Nike LA Grove location yesterday. Looked pretty cool. Of course they had zero Wizards jerseys available.

Attachments

• IMG_8712.JPG
    IMG_8712.JPG
    341.2 KB · Views: 36
Back
Top Bottom