Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

I bought both a small and medium in the black ASG shorts so whichever one fits the best I’ll sell the other one to whoever for the half off price
Let me know if u don’t fit the small, I’m interested in copping the black small shorts

Thanks for the heads up guys, I just returned my black Lebron jersey back to fanatics for 225.00. Then I bought black Lebron and black KD for 225. Two for the price of one!!

30080BF3-76A8-4B06-B48D-7983D3FF5603.png

Last edited:
My first Nike authentic!

Tried out the Nike Connect and it unlocked Kyrie on 2K18, I do not have any console or 2K18, so I will just check on the app on game days again!

at first glance I must say that I preferred the Adidas authentic jerseys! Thicker material, more comfortable feeling and those mesh numbers are the main reasons for me!

Interestingly enough my NBA Auctions Nike jersey feels a lot nicer!

Guys does anyone know where I can get the black Embiid ASW jersey in 48? Swingman or Authentic.

Thanks

My first Nike authentic!

Tried out the Nike Connect and it unlocked Kyrie on 2K18, I do not have any console or 2K18, so I will just check on the app on game days again!

at first glance I must say that I preferred the Adidas authentic jerseys! Thicker material, more comfortable feeling and those mesh numbers are the main reasons for me!

What’s the difference between the auctioned jersey and the authentics

seemed to have missed it...where is the 50% off sale? i'd like to get a pair of all star shorts if possible still.

Thanks for the guy who post the lakerstore.com all star gear. Even though I couldn’t get Kyrie Jersey, it was clutch.

My first Nike authentic!

Again, the shine/reflectiveness on the twill is FIRE

So there were no authentics of the all-star shorts and nobody really knows what happened to the Kyrie authentic jersey?

Back
Top Bottom