Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Debating whether I should get the Kobe 8 swingman city jersey with 25% off at fansedge or not. Got so many Kobe jerseys, esp a few of black and yellow/gold ones, only difference is the scales on the jersey. It sold out quick when they first released them and gave up on them then. Now that it's been restocked, not sure if I should get it.

Debating whether I should get the Kobe 8 swingman city jersey with 25% off at fansedge or not. Got so many Kobe jerseys, esp a few of black and yellow/gold ones, only difference is the scales on the jersey. It sold out quick when they first released them and gave up on them then. Now that it's been restocked, not sure if I should get it.

City jerseys are drying up. Get em now because they won't be around next year.

Get the Authentic version on NDC!

Looks like a FSR except for a M (44), which I’m hoping it will restock.

i was waiting for a restock on fanatics for that 30% pepper code now it dont work. but my size was out and it restocked on fansedge like you said repped 25% i can do.

Does Lids often run sales? the mitchell and ness Jordan jerseys are restocked out of nowhere.

can someone show/elaborate what the differences are between the showtime full zip hoodie and the therma-flex showtime full zip hoodie?

I know someone on here said the regular showtime full zip hoodie was like a cheap hoodie, but I just want to know.....

Does Lids often run sales? the mitchell and ness Jordan jerseys are restocked out of nowhere.
On full blown Authentics? Not anymore

Also it’s the first time I think they had those. Mitchell and ness letting everyone sell em now because til recently it was NBA store exclusive with the flagship store as well. No where else had them or sold them til now when MN added them to the site

On full blown Authentics? Not anymore

Also it’s the first time I think they had those. Mitchell and ness letting everyone sell em now because til recently it was NBA store exclusive with the flagship store as well. No where else had them or sold them til now when MN added them to the site

Thanks, United Center store said they will never again restock as of last week, but here we are...re-stocked.

I want one but also think Nike will release them at some point. United Center also had Nike Jordan retro jerseys multiple reps there said same thing they will never restock again allegedly.

300 is way too steep

Thanks, United Center store said they will never again restock as of last week, but here we are...re-stocked.

I want one but also think Nike will release them at some point. United Center also had Nike Jordan retro jerseys multiple reps there said same thing they will never restock again allegedly.

300 is way too steep

Maybe unite store won’t restock but these did go up on nba store not too long ago and I think sold out and trust me I found these Jordan’s yesterday. I’m a fool for letting mine go just to keep my Kobe’s but I want the red 23 again but lids sucks

Maybe unite store won’t restock but these did go up on nba store not too long ago and I think sold out and trust me I found these Jordan’s yesterday. I’m a fool for letting mine go just to keep my Kobe’s but I want the red 23 again but lids sucks

what is odd is seems like the Jordan restock is exclusive to lids as far as I can tell. Everywhere else its ASG or Jordan #12 jerseys only.

I couldn't resist at that heavy of a discount

20180323_181157.jpg
20180323_181223.jpg

Back
Top Bottom