Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

If you want to blame anyone for stacking teams, blame the lakers. They did this historically for most of their titles. Warriors just set themselves right by drafting and managing the cap to the point they could have 4 stars. What are the warriors supposed to do? Let the league just catch up to be “fair”?

If you want to blame anyone for stacking teams, blame the lakers. They did this historically for most of their titles. Warriors just set themselves right by drafting and managing the cap to the point they could have 4 stars. What are the warriors supposed to do? Let the league just catch up to be “fair”?
Having a top 10 player come in and sign for 5m? Man can do whatever he wants but that ain't fair. Never complained about the warriors pre boogie. This is the first ever starting 5 with active all stars. Don't give me that BS that the warriors did it right. Cousins is basically piggyback riding the current champs. Dude literally was salty about his situation and paid 15m for a ring. Spineless move imo.

Boogie coming off an Achilles injury good luck with that. He couldn’t even lead a team to the playoffs when he was healthy. Big gamble for the warriors IMO

Interesting, I checked earlier yesterday evening and the City edition was $66, now back to $110. CAVs shop playing games...just drop the price on the Statement edition already. He’s gone already jeez :rofl:
Aww ****... so the authentics were even cheaper yesterday? Why didn’t I think to check out the site yesterday or Sunday? Fml :smh::ohwell::stoneface: :lol:

Aww ****... so the authentics were even cheaper yesterday? Why didn’t I think to check out the site yesterday or Sunday? Fml :smh::ohwell::stoneface: :lol:

Woah, didn’t realize they changed back to full price haha, that’s messed up. But yea the authentic was like 110 or 120 if I remember correctly.

Warriors were winning it next year with or without Boogie regardless though hahah

Not to be the delusional homer, but I thought the Celtics might actually have had a chance :lol:. ive got people telling me Boogie might not even make a difference in that series since he cant guard anyone.

Regardless, it just sucks because it just makes it feel like watching the season is pointless. You’re just hoping Steph or KD has a recurring injury, and I dont want to root for that, I love watching them play.

Just my take:
I honestly don't think boogie wants to win. His motivation is purely monetary. Prior to the injury he said he was a max player. Max this. Max that. He got hurt. His value plummeted. No team was going to pay him max money especially with the type of injury he sustained and him being a big man. What does he do? Signs a piddly MLE with a stacked team. Zero rush to get back from injury. He then plays, come closer to the end of the season. Balls out bc the warriors make him look great. He's never been to the playoffs. Never been known as a "chemistry", locker room guy/leader.The warriors make him look amazing. Boom in one year he leaves and plays himself into a max or near max contract.

JS”

I definitely think it has more to do with him rehabbing his image than him looking for the easy way to win a championship, he just decided to do that as well :lol:

Having a top 10 player come in and sign for 5m? Man can do whatever he wants but that ain't fair. Never complained about the warriors pre boogie. This is the first ever starting 5 with active all stars. Don't give me that BS that the warriors did it right. Cousins is basically piggyback riding the current champs. Dude literally was salty about his situation and paid 15m for a ring. Spineless move imo.

Boogie said he got 0 offers. I mean other teams didn’t even try so called the team he felt he wanted to be on and took what they could give. It’s not like the warriors tried harder than anyone else.

Back
Top Bottom