Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

If I get multiple jerseys over the course of a few seasons, I don't wear them enough to justify $200 each. I'll prob have a mixture

IMG_8470.PNG

https://weartesters.com/michael-jordans-bulls-jersey-returns-swoosh-mode/amp/

The pic above is posted in the article, looks different than the up close pictures we've already seen.

:nerd:
mj-jersey-6.jpg

Taking cues for the bootleggers. Even those fugazi MJs with the stats/championships/etc. ain't Nike taking that idea too and just uploading to app format?
tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

I think down the line they will make some throwback (accurate) Jordan’s. Hopefully :lol:

The jerseys just got unveiled so I fully expected an updated Jordan to be shown and release.

Most in here are purists so obviously it’s ugly AF and dumb In our eyes but others are eating this up and can’t wait to cop, that’s who this caters to, the people who don’t care about the past and just want a Nike bulls Jordan jersey

I don't know why they can't just make swingman jerseys like the original swingman. I love regular mesh jerseys. I wouldn't even be mad if the jerseys were mesh and heavy screen print. But these cheap nylon materials are trash and its screen print on top of that? No bueno.

I bought a few Mitchell and ness swingman jerseys and they're actually really nice quality.

Most people that wear swingman are casual fans anyway. Why not just make it into a comfortable mesh jersey for the everyday fan?
You think mesh is better than nylon Dri-Fit? Like mesh with holes, like back in the 90's?

Here’s link to a Schroeder that ended on eBay

https://www.ebay.com/i/162671762968

The jersey flipped inside out you can see outline of numbers, so either it’s screened or it’s heat pressed thin twill like the adidas swingmans

The jerseys do look good though

I just want a practice Jersey, Nike please do not do me like that.

Release them too. Any word yet? That Blazers one Dame and CJ had on is beautiful.

These ones evan turner got on right?

I need a pair of those too! 2-3 practice shorts, 2-3 practice jerseys and I am good. I think...LOL

Attachments

• new nike - cj.jpg
    new nike - cj.jpg
    175.5 KB · Views: 98
You guys will get em!

Look how much practice gear Nike releases for nfl.

Practice jerseys is the only thing that hasn’t really released much in the past

You guys will get em!

Look how much practice gear Nike releases for nfl.

That's so true, can't walk into a Nike Outlet without seeing a ton of NFL teams practice dri-fit shirts and everything else but knowing where I live, it will be 100% Warriors over Kings :lol:

maxresdefault.jpg

i want this one over the typical shorts with the team logo on the sides and a stripe

So it looks like the swingman jerseys have heat pressed numbers like the Adidas swingmans did. It's interesting the sizing is in numbers though, like authentics usually are. There's no mesh in the numbers, and the new cutoff style isn't on the back of that Schroeder jersey, so it's got to be a swingman.

Hit up DSG to see if they had any pistons stuff out but nothing. Not a single pistons thing in general like it’s been the last few years :lol:

Damn Lakers. Was really hoping they wouldn't have an advertisement. Guess that was wishful thinking haha. Still need to pick up that Lonzo authentic when it comes out.

Back
Top Bottom