Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Just got this in yesterday. Sadly it's not the one that has their 2009/2010 championships, but beautiful jacket regardless. Forgot how loose these used to be way back when. I'm straight swimming in it. haha
Lakers jacket.jpg

I got my authentic Wade icon jersey in, they used this year's vaporknit jersey if anyone was wondering. Some of the team shops are using the aeroswift jerseys from last season

I have a cousin who works for the Miami Heat.

She surprised me and sent these in the mail today. Pretty sure they are the team issued authentic since they don’t have pockets. Very nice.
DAD9876A-A9F1-4F9E-B5F1-0F647AD543EB.jpeg

Very nice! In case your cousin has a spare size 38 or 36 pair and does not know what to do with it, let me know!

so how do the authentic shorts fit? i wear a XL in nike shorts and 38 pants.

is their number sizing the same?

I have a cousin who works for the Miami Heat.

She surprised me and sent these in the mail today. Pretty sure they are the team issued authentic since they don’t have pockets. Very nice.
DAD9876A-A9F1-4F9E-B5F1-0F647AD543EB.jpeg
sick

def authentic, can even see the swoosh is stitched

If a team is still using aeroswift because of old stock which is not surprising at all. Think some people early in the season got aeroswift from team shops which I think one was Celtics?

so how do the authentic shorts fit? i wear a XL in nike shorts and 38 pants.

is their number sizing the same?

They are much more snug in the authentic vs swingman. And if you are used to the adidas authentic shorts, then these will feel like boxer briefs lol

If a team is still using aeroswift because of old stock which is not surprising at all. Think some people early in the season got aeroswift from team shops which I think one was Celtics?
The description for the wade jerseys says it’s aeroswift

The description for the wade jerseys says it’s aeroswift

Might not be updated. Pretty sure all updated jerseys and previous jerseys were updated to vaporknit

Someone got kyrie authentic from NDC it was vaporknit while they sold em last season and were aeroswift

I am still searching for authentic quarter or mid on court socks. Have they shown up at any outlets by any chance?

Lebron city jersey on Sale on Nike.com

LeBron James City Edition Authentic (Los Angeles Lakers)
https://nike.app.link/JttICxKHuV
Saw that today. Someone else posted it in Authentic NBA jersey thread as well.

But someone in here, I believe it was lewi1913 lewi1913 ?? said it was all mesh or something like that? I tried looking for his post but couldn’t find it.

I noticed on NDC that the product detail description for the Bron statement and city are both different.

Saw that today. Someone else posted it in Authentic NBA jersey thread as well.

But someone in here, I believe it was lewi1913 lewi1913 ?? said it was all mesh or something like that? I tried looking for his post but couldn’t find it.

I noticed on NDC that the product detail description for the Bron statement and city are both different.

It’s the same material. Any teams jersey that has pin stripes or other patterns is all mesh. The Celtics last year was the same.

Back
Top Bottom