Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Clippers are meh

I do like the LA jersey though, I don’t know the terms or anything so the navy alternate? :lol:

I want them to go back to the rounded neck, and "Pistons" on the road jerseys
can only hope, it was rumored by a lot of people they were talking of changing jerseys like 5 years ago... never happened

gores dropping the ball, finally gets a star player, moves to a fancy new arena in the heart of Detroit yet were still wearing the exact same jerseys for what, 18 years? team needs a new identity

can only hope, it was rumored by a lot of people they were talking of changing jerseys like 5 years ago... never happened

gores dropping the ball, finally gets a star player, moves to a fancy new arena in the heart of Detroit yet were still wearing the exact same jerseys for what, 18 years? team needs a new identity
IMO (pure opinion not based on any kind of fsct) the Pistons stuck with the current design for so long because of how badly they missed with the previous design. The current design is similar to the Bad boy era while still providing a modern feel. It was a safe choice.

I would hope they don't so anything drastic with the design. Pistons, Knicks, Bulls, Lakers should all keep their jerseys pretty much the same with small tweaks here and there. Classic unis.

Detroit Pistons never should’ve retired the red alternate. Those were really solid.
The red alternate was solid, but the scheme was already panned to hell. They should have had the red joint as the main color trying to stick to the past at least a little bit. Going teal/white was just an extreme change.

All that slander aside, the throwback is king.

Purchased Brooklyn nets shorts online from champs and they sent me a biggie jersey instead WTH?!

Where you ever able to sort this out?

I just ordered those shorts today and after reading your comment I have a weird feeling that it might be a stocking error and they don't have those shorts in stock at all so whoever orders them just gets sent a Biggie Jersey.

Champs is the only site on the internet with them still in stock, so I'm slightly worried...

I just ordered those shorts today and after reading your comment I have a weird feeling that it might be a stocking error and they don't have those shorts in stock at all so whoever orders them just gets sent a Biggie Jersey.

Champs is the only site on the internet with them still in stock, so I'm slightly worried...
I was able to send back the jersey, it has arrived at their facility just yesterday, so I should be getting the correct item soon. (Fingers crossed)

Picked this up this game-issue long sleeve today for $17 at the clearance store.

8529E615-B99D-4CC6-9BD6-1FF32ECCE87B.jpeg

Champs has a 20% for Easter sale too

I’m hoping the Mavs go back to blue and green. I went to my first game in 1994 and fell in love then became obsessed. All my replica champion ones are beat to hell with the exception of my Finley lol.

Anyone see that Mitchell City Jesery anywhere.

Can’t find it anywhere, Jazz Team store only has Grayson/Gobert

are all 2018/19 jerseys Vaporknit?
yes

they changed materials

good chance depending on popularity or if stores moved everything, you could end up with the old material but maybe at this point in the season you will get vapor knit

Last edited:
I ordered a Ben Simmons from Nike, they gave me a 20% coupon and confirmed by product number it is Vaporknit, they have the Aeroswift on on the site for $119.99 on sale but I am good on tha, would rather pay $200 with a coupon for Vaporknit

I didn't trust Fanatics to give me a Vaporknit

I ordered a Ben Simmons from Nike, they gave me a 20% coupon and confirmed by product number it is Vaporknit, they have the Aeroswift on on the site for $119.99 on sale but I am good on tha, would rather pay $200 with a coupon for Vaporknit

I didn't trust Fanatics to give me a Vaporknit
I found a Simmons vaporknit on eBay at the same price. Scooped it with the quickness

They ended up refunding me now I have to reorder the shorts again hopefully they get it right but now I don’t have a coupon code to use

Back
Top Bottom