Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Got my jerseys back from the Lakersstore after I sent them there to add the patch

E0-E919-B6-1-D13-4-E92-8-C5-B-0-A9-A2-C036753.jpg
Did you have to buy the jerseys there? How much did they charges for the patch?

I have a couple of Rev30 laker jerseys that I work out in (D. Lo & D12).

Won't like...I miss the quality of Rev30 jerseys. I hate they were hard to get and I love that the Nike authentics are too hard to get but the quality to me just isn't there.

Always said that Liliard is probably the all around best point guard. Can pull up from anywhere just like Steph, yet is more athletic. Can handle the ball well, but plays better defense than Kyrie. But he is often overlooked by the media because he plays in a small market.. and probably cuz he signed to adidas LMAO

Always said that Liliard is probably the all around best point guard. Can pull up from anywhere just like Steph, yet is more athletic. Can handle the ball well, but plays better defense than Kyrie. But he is often overlooked by the media because he plays in a small market.. and probably cuz he signed to adidas LMAO
You have to be double good if you are an adidas athlete. Like Harden, Tmac, etc...

I grew up in Oregon, so I'm a Portland/Ducks fan and I'm not mad at y'all if you rep Dame and Portland. I'm currently wearing last year's City edition Dame jersey (better than this year imo), over an Adidas Rip City tee, with the Nike Portland varsity jacket over all that, and some Stance Portland socks and Dame 3's. I'm not big on pics, but take my word for it.

My wife laughed last night when I told her what I was going to wear to work today. Only thing I couldn't get away with is my Portland shorts.

And one thing I would say is Nike is better with the gear for their bball guys. All of my favorite tees are Adidas Dame tees, which are a bit pricier and better quality than most of their other tees. But they just don't release many of them.

Okc has trash defense and trash shooters outside PG (sometimes). 4-5 open shots fall for okc and they win every game outside of the 1 blowout. Either way it doesn’t matter. Only series that does is the Houston GS On the west

Denver a bunch of Frauds. They struggling with a 7 seed.

Blazers got a legit shot at the WCF and the Finals if Houston beats GS
Not gonna derail the thread.

West playoffs outside of the Warriors/Houston were about match ups and Denvers a bad match up for Portland. Its been one the last two seasons and if an ailing Kanter the only big they got to slow down/put pressure on Millsap/Jokic(assuming denver advances) then those two will have a field day.

Back
Top Bottom