Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

93018093-D71A-40DD-98AA-8FF68A01A4F6.jpeg
This was 16 dollars at Burlington. I almost bought them all to sell on eBay but I don’t know how much they’d really fetch.

Shoutout to the Raptors team shop for doing their jerseys properly. It scanned on Nike Connect as a blank but the stitching looks great and doesnt have that weird cardboard-esque backing to the numbers and letters.

3003C62D-1B0C-4637-B6C5-D38B9A82CFD4.jpeg

My Luka was like this too. It didn’t have the paper stuff on it but scanned as a blank

Nice Kawhi and Wade. Should look in this thread more often.

Eastbay sent me a pair of Spurs shorts without the pockets.

EDIT: The Wade jersey is being resold for 350.

Last edited:
G@mbit G@mbit thx for info, as i see there are also authentic shorts available! finally, but i'm curious which season are they. last season few team has authentic shorts available, this year no one...
i was able to grab some authentic/team issued shorts lately
asg19
s2h7wy.jpg

and lakers white ones from 2017/18
8wxhkw.jpg

but i'm still angry at nike that it's unavailable iin stories...

Not grimey at all. Maybe it would be grimey if it was a small buisness or mom and pop shop.

But this is a large corporation that pays kids oversees 16 cents an hour for 18 hour shifts :lol:

Just do the switch. They won’t notice. And if they try and give you a problem tell them to scan the Nike connect themselves lmao

Wouldn’t notice but kinda messed up

order the nike one and it was delivered.

it’s the correct version with the large font and it even has +2 length on the tag.

the upc stickers on the tags are different tho (everything else is the same) so now i dont even think i can return the fanatics one to nike without them noticing. pretty frustrating

nike better release authentic finals jerseys for retail...

swingmans at the very least, the ones where you don't have to buy the patch (which wasn't even correct) separately and have it sewn/ironed on....

Really hoping the Raptors pull through and make it to the finals. Two wins in a row, great momentum now! The gear Nike dropped for the finals last year was pretty dope, except for the thermaflex hoodie which was short sleeve for some reason..

Nike outlets got mad KP authentics for $35 this weekend

Not my pic

02E01A63-419A-4641-9480-DB8BDEDB71C5.jpeg
Man

I’d cop that and just remove the last name, Jersey is dope

My ****ing outlet might have Drummond swingmans and they’re damn near retail :lol:

I love the red Earned edition Raptors showed during last finals game.
Hopefully Nike will restock it again.

Back
Top Bottom