Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

I doubt any of the earned stuff will be restocking. They were made only for this year and it doesn’t make sense for them to sell more of them when the team will have a new design

My Knicks shorts arrived and someone from FedEx ripped open my package to see what was in it. Nike is providing incentive for stuff to be stolen with the Just Do It bags. Going to see if I can get a discount code from it.

My Knicks shorts arrived and someone from FedEx ripped open my package to see what was in it. Nike is providing incentive for stuff to be stolen with the Just Do It bags. Going to see if I can get a discount code from it.

Could of just got ripped lol

Them seeing they were Knicks shorts saved you....jk.

This jersey became vintage already, damn

999A7041-D454-46EE-9251-6081A863661C.jpeg

I doubt any of the earned stuff will be restocking. They were made only for this year and it doesn’t make sense for them to sell more of them when the team will have a new design

It makes sense since that’s what the raptors wore for their finals / championship and that’s what everyone wants.

Does Nike change each team's jersey every season? I wanted to grab an Embiid jersey off of NBA store but they're out of my size. They still had some swingmans left but I was going for the authentic. I couldn't bring myself to cop a Simmons jersey :lol:

Does Nike change each team's jersey every season? I wanted to grab an Embiid jersey off of NBA store but they're out of my size. They still had some swingmans left but I was going for the authentic. I couldn't bring myself to cop a Simmons jersey :lol:
the City/Earned is changed every season. Once its gone its gone. The Icon/Association/Statement remain the same unless the team decides to switch the statement or having logo/color change

the City/Earned is changed every season. Once its gone its gone. The Icon/Association/Statement remain the same unless the team decides to switch the statement or having logo/color change
Aight thanks. I'll just wait for a restock then. Hopefully Jimmy resigns and I can grab that one too

Yea I wouldnt be shocked if the 6ers switch the statement from the reds (trash) and use the cream city from 17-18 year

It's hard living in Dallas with all these Lakers fans out there :rofl: I'll grab a Porzingis jersey next season and probably be good on jerseys unless we get a new skyline jersey and our city jersey is dope. Gotta play the waiting game now.

Back
Top Bottom