Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Any advice on thermaflex pant sizing? I fit the 34 authentic shorts and was wondering if it’s better to get a small or medium in the pants? I hear they run a little bigger than most?

Any advice on thermaflex pant sizing? I fit the 34 authentic shorts and was wondering if it’s better to get a small or medium in the pants? I hear they run a little bigger than most?

They run bigger, I am a L and got a L. They fit, but Medium would of been slim fit like I like

Jazz joint is hardddddd

And I always see people talking about wanting authentic shorts but don’t they not have pockets???

Wonder if they're going to be the tighter fit like they were this past year or back to normal. If they're that tighter fit, I may wait until the team issued stuff hits ebay.

979D6A5F-3C40-4711-9AF0-5D8B0CF6C2CD.jpeg

Imma be broke!!

oh wow. those practice shirts are terrible! Year one was the best - when it had the city name as opposed to team. Slowly getting worse... way to go Nike

75th anniversary

Feel like every team should be wearing a throw back this season...

Cough... PISTONS... cough

Are the online team stores the only place to order teams classic/throwback jersey? Want that Leonard Buffalo Brave one but don’t have it on their site. Have PG and some others.

Back
Top Bottom