Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

they must have had some kind of deal with certain teams

Sixers crew that dances, cleans the court, etc. wore Nike Sixers stuff all last season

Why do people have such a problem with the NBA trying to make an easy profit in the name of hurting "tradition"? Tradition wasn't making the NBA nearly as much money as jersey sponsors will. Rich owners looking to make profits isn't greed, it's simply business.

Counter: Why do you have a problem with people who are reticent to be a walking billboard and have MORE advertising shoved in their faces? You're more upset about that than corporate greed? Hilarious that people concerned about rampant advertising that may not align with their beliefs being shoved in their faces is more upsetting to you.

Counter: Why do you have a problem with people who are reticent to be a walking billboard and have MORE advertising shoved in their faces? You're more upset about that than corporate greed? Hilarious that people concerned about rampant advertising that may not align with their beliefs being shoved in their faces is more upsetting to you.

I wish I could give you multiple likes, man. This guy clearly doesn't understand the meaning of the word greed.

Good luck with the lower price stuff. Nike is on its 3rd price hike on the NFL line

I mean USA authentics were $200?

im confident nike nba authentics will be cheaper than Adidas authentics. I think were gonna be at $250 for NBA authentics, maybe cheaper.

there is no market for $300 tank tops, I think Adidas could verify that since I had mentioned in the past a bunch of team stores didn't even bother ordering and stocking authentics anymore because no one was buying them.

Adidas gave up since they wouldn't even put out an accurate product for the last 2 years by offering jerseys with the jerry on the back... looking back, thats so pathetic for a company to not offer an up to date product for the last two years lol and overall the product was garbage with the fake twill numbering on 90% of the jerseys released.

I mean USA authentics were $200?

im confident nike nba authentics will be cheaper than Adidas authentics. I think were gonna be at $250 for NBA authentics, maybe cheaper.

there is no market for $300 tank tops, I think Adidas could verify that since I had mentioned in the past a bunch of team stores didn't even bother ordering and stocking authentics anymore because no one was buying them.

Adidas gave up since they wouldn't even put out an accurate product for the last 2 years by offering jerseys with the jerry on the back... looking back, thats so pathetic for a company to not offer an up to date product for the last two years lol and overall the product was garbage with the fake twill numbering on 90% of the jerseys released.
Just like there is no market for $300 NFL jerseys yet Nike still raised the price.

From what I read, Nike doesn't really make bank on the authentics but other merchandise. Makes no sense to lower the price and I would NEVER compare USA gear with in season gear.

I knew you would bring up the elite being priced at such and yes I agree but same time if we compare the two, ones a lightweight tank top while the other is a heavy, durable, full on oversized t-shirt

I'm just being optimistic in hoping we get cheaper ( still expensive) authentics but well see. I think $250 is what we will get, still a lot but if its actually accurate to whats worn and we get a variety of players right out the gate, most will be happy.

:rofl:

its not cheap but cheaper than the garbage people were paying $300 for. I need a swoosh invite, I'm gonna load up on authentics. too bad no one sells or offers them anymore :smh:

I wish I could give you multiple likes, man. This guy clearly doesn't understand the meaning of the word greed.
I do understand the meaning of the word "greed". And putting ads on jerseys that only the players will wear and won't hit retail isn't that. And if you don't want to be a walking billboard then don't wear an NBA jersey at all.

It's still early, im sure they'll do something since technically all they've done it show the concept with the New Jersey's. I think prior to the actual release date or takeover they will do something to show off all the jerseys, would find it odd if they didn't since it's kind of a big deal

Straight Heat!!

Wizards Jersey.png

Those aren't real. Just some guy doing mockups for every team and pretty much all of the jerseys he did are fire.

So can we confirm if Nike will be doing mesh numbers?

And I'm curios to see if the authentics repel water and sweat like the NFL elites do

god damn those Bullets jerseys are a thing of beauty

Nike already slaying the Adidas garbage, the t shirts and hoodies are the most junk quality, can't wait for a Sixers dri fit hoodie

technically what would be the difference? isnt the blank being made by nike anyways? I remember I had elite when it first dropped and yes it repelled.

the Beckham I had last year did not and others have reported that they have jerseys that don't repel nd they all thought they had fakes.

Back
Top Bottom