Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

nikes prices have only been going up lately. Add in the NBA moniker and its obvious stuff would be overpriced.

nikes prices have only been going up lately. Add in the NBA moniker and its obvious stuff would be overpriced.

If anything like Adidas/or NFL nike gear, this stuff can and will be had in no time for way less. Give it half the season.

If anything like Adidas/or NFL nike gear, this stuff can and will be had in no time for way less. Give it half the season.

I 100% agree, although I have noticed every once in a while (with NFL gear) that a certain items might not last that long. Most will though.

im dissapointed theres no shooting shirts or shorts :smh:. Thats all ive been waiting on for months.

seriously. you have everyone just waiting for this stuff to drop, and they dont drop nearly 70% of the stuff it seems :smh:

Not even an euthentic Kyrie jersey. How are you not selling an authentic jersey pf your own signed player....

A little disappointed with what I have seen so far, but its hour one...I'll give it some more time before I judge.

Got my Lakers gear plus NBA socks

Attachments

• F01A4C4B-6B38-4853-A0A7-84B9969F2A2E.png
    F01A4C4B-6B38-4853-A0A7-84B9969F2A2E.png
    381.9 KB · Views: 60
Back
Top Bottom