Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

I am a huge Mavs fan but this will be the very first Mavs jersey I won’t buy. When I say very first we are talking early 90's and on. I didn’t like the new statement either so technically second Mavs jersey I won’t buy. Money saved I guess.

We have a local artist here In Dallas who paints murals on the side of buildings. Does it for the Mavs and the concert venues downtown.

Knicks are trash but this hoodie is ok

2F49BB4B-EACA-4B1C-A693-93DA33973A1A.jpeg

Ordered the Luka authentic jersey from the team store and also the trey young jersey red hawks authentic

Dallas mavs shop charged $280

Atlanta hawks charged $200 flat

they should be here by this week

just a heads up

Guys, does anyone know anywhere I can get the black thermaflex clippers shorts?

The ones he's wearing here:

Dope

i thought swingmans have dri-fit in the inside tho

should he aero or vapor

lol it’s definitely not a swingman, I know the difference.
Feels like a vaporknit

had the new stitched looking Nike logo like my new Greek freak statement jersey

Guys, does anyone know anywhere I can get the black thermaflex clippers shorts?

The ones he's wearing here:

Check eBay - not sure if this color is available, but I've seen the blue ones there at least. You can probably find something by searching as broadly as 'clippers nike shorts', for example.

I don't know if these are available at retail anywhere. For whatever reason, it's only certain teams that have these available in the online shops that I've seen.

Check eBay - not sure if this color is available, but I've seen the blue ones there at least. You can probably find something by searching as broadly as 'clippers nike shorts', for example.

I don't know if these are available at retail anywhere. For whatever reason, it's only certain teams that have these available in the online shops that I've seen.

Thanks man.

I actually own the blue ones and got them from the official Clippers store. Can't find the blacks anywhere unfortunately.

Recieved my grizzles yesterday from d i c k’s...n im totally surprised n shocked that its screen printed!!! But im happy cuz i sure dont want the big *** grizzle weighing down the shorts lol...kinda wished they did the same to the raptors....
3F8D1A02-52CD-42EC-A875-A95079D7B1A6.jpeg

Got my authentic trae young in

it’s aeroswift lol

They stitched all the numbers and name too...

the Mavericks Luka authentic came from Nike I think
it says Dri-fit instead of vapor knit on the inside

I’m think the hawks still use aeroswiftbc if the sublimation print on it
7C6E0A45-87C9-412D-B86D-41BBDD8B47DF.jpeg
FF43B70D-DB26-4015-9D71-EAB9B18EEB75.jpeg
Gotta get me an Ice Trae Jersey in Black

Recieved my grizzles yesterday from d i c k’s...n im totally surprised n shocked that its screen printed!!! But im happy cuz i sure dont want the big *** grizzle weighing down the shorts lol...kinda wished they did the same to the raptors....

You can say dicks now bro lol

via IG Orlando Magic City Jersey

D9F2C40A-951C-4F15-8F56-BB70B8472758.jpeg

Favorite Alternate (Statement/City) Jersey is probably the Nets one so far...

Thanks man.

I actually own the blue ones and got them from the official Clippers store. Can't find the blacks anywhere unfortunately.

ebay is your best bet, at the beginning of the season tons of sellers are dumping a lot of team gear from the previous season, which was never available for sale. I know a guy who always gets tons of Suns gear, which is perfect for me as a Suns fan!

Did these sell out? I can’t find them on the site.

Back
Top Bottom