Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

FINALLY got my Lakers gold Authentic jersey! With sewn on Nike logo.

Gave up on the Wish patch - even the Lakers Store at Staples couldn't do it.

Also got my Kobe memorial patch - won't put it on the jersey - will display it on my Staples floor piece with my Kobe last game confetti piece...

RIPKB

wait what do you mean they couldnt do it? i always thought they had a bunch of patches on deck to put on jerseys?

My friend went their and asked and no luck.
I read other recent posts here saying same thing.
So have up.
jersey looks better without the wish ad anyway...

The whole authentic racket is beyond me. Jerseys hard to get - hardly any players to choose from and no patches. It’s crap

Waiting for Sunday like...

Attachments

• 20200508_130223.jpg
    20200508_130223.jpg
    224.8 KB · Views: 26
  • 20200508_130241.jpg
    20200508_130241.jpg
    189.2 KB · Views: 26
Waiting for Sunday like...
I don't think his jerseys are going on sale anymore online due to The Last Dance. I used to see them around 220-ish and thought it was still a bit much. I pay that much for shoes all the time and yet I think the jersey price is too high. Go figure.

Last edited:
Just pulled the trigger on a lakers home icon authentic Lebron James jersey for $123 after discount and gift card.Just wanted to know how Nike nba jerseys fit? I usually wear a 48-52, preferred to have it baggy :lol: got myself a 52 just to be on the safe side

I just got my lebron jersey from NDC and it wasnt stitched swoosh. LMAO i think its was a return from one of you guys cause the packaging was ripped up and the jersey was just half wrapped with plastic

Mine too lol

but I prefer last years Nike check over the stitched one

I’m prob in the minority...

Anyone know where i can find Lakers shorts, swing or auth, in the Icon (gold) color in Medium? I ordered from Eastbay on the 1st and the package got lost. Finally got a refund after sitting on hold for an hour twice smh

Back
Top Bottom