Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

UPDATE!

Tried the Goof Off and it just wasn't doing much good, so I googled the Celtics font template, went to a local embroidery/print shop, and had them slap on an R for my first name. I'm pretty happy with it but kind of want to see if someone else can tackle twill over it to mimic the stitching later.
DSC_0863.JPG
DSC_0861.JPG
DSC_0867.JPG
6D9C7BC8-D575-4C32-82FC-41B52947B21D.jpeg

0864BB5E-F0BB-4011-B0A5-DE3EA2211093.jpeg

which team stores use fanatics/nike numbers? i know the raptors authentics dont have the cardboard thing on the inside of the jerseys

Well I got the patch from eBay/Hong Kong but only the yellow is correct. So I have eps sewing the stern band/eBay wish patch/Kobe patch on the yellow authentic from ndc and the purple I had them hold the wish patch until I can find the correct one with white font. The patch I got is from last years lore series jersey. I’ll rock it without the wish patch until can find the correct one.

I only spent 140 and 160 on them from ndc so the patch isn’t worth 50+ to me.

There’s a sheen on the ones from the lakerstore on the name and numbers. It’s not a major thing. Honestly it seems like the lakers logo on this new city jersey seems to have the same sheen I doubt 99.9% of people would notice the difference between the ndc and the lakerstore jersey number/lettering

Thanks, yeah that doesn't bother me much at all and I probably wouldn't notice. I don't have any Nike Authentic right now, LakersStore stock seems to be shot at the moment as well. Was hoping to find someone to check out El Segundo store for me cause I know their in store stock is better than what they have online.

Dodger themed....like it.

It likely more of an homage to their 60th anniversary moving from Minneapolis.

They are wearing their throwback unis next season

It likely more of an homage to their 60th anniversary moving from Minneapolis.

They are wearing their throwback unis next season

They got the Royal blue ones for that.

We will see.

They got the Royal blue ones for that.

We will see.

yeah but each city jersey has been based off a person from the organization’s history. Mamba jersey - Kobe, the purple pinstripe - magic, the gold showtime jersey - Dr. Buss. Would t be surprised if it was for their pre-LA days.

Last edited:
Thanks, yeah that doesn't bother me much at all and I probably wouldn't notice. I don't have any Nike Authentic right now, LakersStore stock seems to be shot at the moment as well. Was hoping to find someone to check out El Segundo store for me cause I know their in store stock is better than what they have online.
I can check it out for you tomrrow on my way home. I’ll take pics of what they have in stock

The Lakers Lore Series this upcoming season is probably designed/influenced by Jerry West or Elgin Baylor.

Sunday white Lebron authentics restocked on nike usa, got my sibling in the states to cop for me

Saw a full size run this morning.

got 'em! just need my sister to ship it to me when she gets it. white lebron jersey is cemented as lebron's 4th finals mvp and lakers 17th chip so imo that makes it a grail in the future. don't really care if it has 16 or 17 on the gold tab, though the 17 would be welcome

Anyone know if it is possible to buy the David Stern black band that the league wore this past season on their jerseys online? Looking to place it on my lebron jersey. Thanks!

Got an offer to trade my Nike Swingman Ja Morant City Grizzlies City jersey (size 44 which is too small for me) for the recently released Nike Swingman Kobe Bryant City Black Mamba jersey in size 48. Re-sale on both of these jerseys is above $500 which I'd rather not do (buying or selling). Something tells me the Ja Morant jersey is the rarer one of the two. Ideally, I would like the Ja Morant jersey in size 48 or the Authentic Version of the above mentioned Kobe jersey (#8 or #24). What do you guys think?

Attachments

• IMG_4478.jpg
    IMG_4478.jpg
    361.3 KB · Views: 619
Got an offer to trade my Nike Swingman Ja Morant City Grizzlies City jersey (size 44 which is too small for me) for the recently released Nike Swingman Kobe Bryant City Black Mamba jersey in size 48. Re-sale on both of these jerseys is above $500 which I'd rather not do (buying or selling). Something tells me the Ja Morant jersey is the rarer one of the two. Ideally, I would like the Ja Morant jersey in size 48 or the Authentic Version of the above mentioned Kobe jersey (#8 or #24). What do you guys think?
trade.

I don't understand why nike never released this as an authentic. its amazing

Keep the Ja jersey. I'm not a big fan of jerseys that were never worn by the player.

Back
Top Bottom