Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Since its Olympic jersey szn, I may bring this back out for a couple beach wears. Heavily worn at this point though.
3C2892BC-2C73-41F1-8A74-F86FCE0B2E81.jpeg
C8E36A1B-20A9-43BE-9A8B-66F4FD1F5C0C.jpeg

Definitely grabbing an RJ, just debating between home or away. And depending on which one I grab, I’ll grab the other in Rose once he resigns with us

Yeah, $200 and I would’ve copped retail as that’s the going price for authentics everywhere but I ain’t dropping football jersey prices for a tank top with a Square Space patch:lol:
200 price point is doable…. I just hope a code come out sometime soon on Reddit or somewhere but you know how msg stay

Copped the usa basketball shorts

Thanks. Missed the swingman, but copped the courtside shorts. Zippered pockets FTW.

Edit - Looks like footlocker does have them with the link someone posted: https://www.footlocker.com/product/..._--_-TEXT_LINK-_--_-Foot Locker-_--_-&irgwc=1

Gonna stick with just the courtside shorts. Waiting on the new space jam gear.

super late but I'm guessing suns city jerseys/shorts aren't possible to cop anywhere online still are they?

Anyone do gamer jerseys and shorts? I just grabbed my first pair of team issued heat shorts and grossly misjudged the sizing.

Attachments

• E408239D-79B3-4EFE-A2B1-CBBEFC00B464.jpeg
    E408239D-79B3-4EFE-A2B1-CBBEFC00B464.jpeg
    531.2 KB · Views: 357
Thanks. Missed the swingman, but copped the courtside shorts. Zippered pockets FTW.

Edit - Looks like footlocker does have them with the link someone posted: https://www.footlocker.com/product/~/Q185100.html?irclickid=1Ndx:KVfsxyLWxlUqKxzYwxmUkB3oJ3hw1Q5X40&sid=8259&cm_mmc=Affiliate-_-Viglink Primary-_-3601149-_-Sub-Affiliate Network-_--_--_-p-_--_--_--_--_--_-TEXT_LINK-_--_-Foot Locker-_--_-&irgwc=1

Gonna stick with just the courtside shorts. Waiting on the new space jam gear.

i copped these but may return. I love the features but they actually not even wearing this model. And it’s white.

but man, zippers are so nice.

Anyone do gamer jerseys and shorts? I just grabbed my first pair of team issued heat shorts and grossly misjudged the sizing.

I have a few pair of Mavs shorts all the same size but they’re all tailored different lol

Back
Top Bottom