Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

I wish they would release the USA practice gear. I like the courtside shorts but Nike is tripping charging $120 for some mesh shorts :smh:

Team USA uniforms overall are not bad. Didn’t like them at first but I did a 180. A break from the normal navy/red

i copped these but may return. I love the features but they actually not even wearing this model. And it’s white.

but man, zippers are so nice.

I have a few other courtside shorts. Love them. 90s style with zipper pockets. I used to care what the players wore. But now whatever looks dope I’m down for.

i copped these but may return. I love the features but they actually not even wearing this model. And it’s white.

but man, zippers are so nice.

mine just came in. I hear you on the white. Blue would’ve been better. Like having that zippered pocket, but the courtside shorts I’ve bought in the past had the sides zippered, too. Seems like these are actually a step down from the ones I already own. Not surprised, Nike. The pricing, too. NBA Swingman shorts at 90?! Really?! They jacked up the swingman prices…. Of course then there’s the 200 retail on authentics that stadiums bump to 250. …300…. I’ll be the first to drop coin on the space jam release though
31BF808A-82B1-4B3A-BAD3-003378F49DB4.jpeg
EE59E7BC-FB39-4A97-B7EF-E17347A4458A.jpeg
0D1C3F6A-B130-4E3A-A0A4-1E270FB61CAB.jpeg
51DD3225-51CF-400B-AA51-89958924F885.jpeg

Those aren’t actually swingman shorts though. Those aren’t even modeled off their actual unis.

I hate how long these shorts are. Need 2 different length options. Kinda like the Nike dna shorts and the dna+ which are a couple inches shorter inseams.

Anyone see the black Grizzlies throwback shorts on sale anywhere? The ones from the J Will/Pau era that the grizzlies wore this past season.Thanks in advance

Don’t think they lasted long enough to go on sale but those things sold out a while ago.

I just know if I get that it’s going to be on the laker shop immediately after with the patch

Edit-bought it anyway. I figured I can cancel if lakerstore drops it since it’s a preorder

Last edited:

For the LA Lakers fans

Black Mamba jerseys for those who want them

AD

Bron 23

Everybody else may not be on the team next year 😆

Grabbed both Bron and AD mamba jerseys. Nike fumbled the bag and should’ve sold em last year. Probably sold out already by this time.

Got the LeBron. Prefer authentic always but don’t know if those will ever restock.

Back
Top Bottom