Think every single team
Should be wearing a throwback next season

smh

also how are pistons wearing the same jerseys for 20 years now

W T F

Reactions: OTG
A2541323-8A13-4E04-8540-BEC4223766A4.jpeg

from the Laker Shop 🔥🔥🔥
Did you get this one at the Laker shop in store in El Segundo. Was it readily available or did you have to ask them to customize it for you?

Did you get this one at the Laker shop in store in El Segundo. Was it readily available or did you have to ask them to customize it for you?
It was from a Preorder from a couple months back. I had to show ID to get the Bryant name.

woooooow, that gear looks good finally, like the first two seasons nike took over

what am I missing? Is everyone that pumped about the nba logo? Nike can get your money that easily? Coming from the guy who just dropped over 400 on space jam unis

NO NO NO^^^ PLEASE GOD NO. I HATE THAT THEY DO THAT. SO TACKY IMO. They do it for the baseball I think, or at least the retro fan tshirts.

NO NO NO^^^ PLEASE GOD NO. I HATE THAT THEY DO THAT. SO TACKY IMO. They do it for the baseball I think, or at least the retro fan tshirts.

Update: After seeing the pics that was dramatic of me - I don't mind the NIKE wordmark. The MLB one uses the lowercase nike which I'm not a fan of.

Next season is gonna be expensive as a Lakers fan LOL. Copping LBJ jerseys with his new number, Lore City jerseys, Westbrook/Melo jerseys… damn

Plus, they might not even make any Authentics from the things I’ve just mentioned :smh:

Back
Top Bottom