Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Pulled the trigger on the jacket, hadn’t seen it in the team store so I wanted to see it in-hand.

That neon green color pops really nicely. But man! That damn nba logo, why couldn’t it be on the sleeve!
D2582E4E-B005-44A9-BB5C-88FD935B3D28.jpeg

88715392-B079-4E35-9216-86974AE5C5A0.jpeg

can you explain the differenceS in fit, I’m a big dude no romo and swing man fit me weird too

To me the swingmans fit like a box.

I'm 6'8 280 and the 3xl on the swingman is long enough but too baggy.

The authentics fit better IMO. Maybe the swingmans have changed but the early nike swingmans turned me off real qucik.

Got my grail yesterday and it was free. The school district I coach in is hosting a big basketball tournament for the Houston area and it was middle/junior high school night. So I bused our program there and did a drawing for an between game contest with basketball players from different middle schools.

Couple of my boys got selected and had to do a layup contest and had to put on oversized clothing dribble down layup/back layup. Like they do/have done at the Rockets games. Once they were done, they took a pick of the boys in the clothing and told them they could keep the clothing. One of my boys had these shorts and I told them I may need to get those from him, joking with him and he was like no worries coach I got you and gave them to me.

They didn’t even release these in swingman let alone authentics, I was so psyched. Wanted these so bad when they brought back the retros. The district has partnered with the Rockets and we’re throwing out all kinds of gear to the crowd. Authentic shorts from the old unis they wore before their current set. Authentic statement shorts they’re wearing now. All kinds of practice gear (ss practice shirts, ls practice shirts, the cut off sleeve hoodies some are always looking for), their old set of authentic jerseys minus the name and numbers, and last years shooting shirts.

I have to roll them up like three times but it’s worth it lol! May see if I can get them tailored some how.
6C3644CB-CC61-4838-9B42-1E3331AAC3F4.jpeg
BF79EABD-D233-4600-B5A6-8669819DD6DC.jpeg
A4361914-5941-4481-9796-3D9DF4E32DF6.jpeg
FC3752AB-F9DB-4FB2-B73F-F259E80E31DF.jpeg

on a side note, also got these a few weeks back. Really dig the HWC Knicks shorts.
BDBB7248-5759-4DE7-AE6D-4BA2A4D9ABA8.jpeg
EB486BFE-F38C-476F-B778-8FB5CBEC1244.jpeg

I regret not copping the curry authentic on ndc. The style has grown on me. Anyone recall if it released at the warriors shop/fanatics yet?

Called the bulls team store and they havent gotten authentics from nike yet

My guess is stuff will continue to trickle onto ndc/fanatics as it becomes available. May be soon, or may not be til after Feb

I regret not copping the curry authentic on ndc. The style has grown on me. Anyone recall if it released at the warriors shop/fanatics yet?

Called the bulls team store and they havent gotten authentics from nike yet

My guess is stuff will continue to trickle onto ndc/fanatics as it becomes available. May be soon, or may not be til after Feb

good looks on the call

im going to bulls lakers on the 19th and it’s “city edition night”. Ima let y’all know if they drop anything at the game

good looks on the call

im going to bulls lakers on the 19th and it’s “city edition night”. Ima let y’all know if they drop anything at the game

Need a pair of those city shorts. I know they did phone orders last year. Was how i was able to get a pair.

Last edited:
I'm wondering if there might be another alternate uniform on the way. I just saw an ad from the Heat on IG highlighting upcoming games that they are trying to sell tickets for. They all showed the normal team logos except 2. One showed the new mashup city addition logo and the other was a black and white logo. The game with the black and white logo is against the Suns and their logo is also in black and white. It's in March. I'm wondering could it be a new latin nights uniform coming?

I'm wondering if there might be another alternate uniform on the way. I just saw an ad from the Heat on IG highlighting upcoming games that they are trying to sell tickets for. They all showed the normal team logos except 2. One showed the new mashup city addition logo and the other was a black and white logo. The game with the black and white logo is against the Suns and their logo is also in black and white. It's in March. I'm wondering could it be a new latin nights uniform coming?

Probably an error since PHX didn’t do a mixtape collection this season. That game you’re referring to has Miami wearing white, and PHX wearing their valley uniform.

Still want to order a mixtape Tucker Heat jersey, but not sure if the “custom” one will be the same as the pre-mades that are sold out already

Back
Top Bottom