Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Question, do you have to buy the jerseys and scan them to work? Or is it like a gift card? Scan the code on the gift card so it works.

Like you have to scan the jersey at checkout then that activates the chip? Not like you can walk around the store and start scanning for codes. lol

Was at a Shoe Palace in the Solano Mall and they had their Warriors Nike gear out. The short sleeve hoodie is must buy but its basically a thicker cotton shirt with a hood. If they had Kings stuff my wallet would have been empty.

IMG_3943.JPG IMG_3944.JPG IMG_3946.JPG

Was at a Shoe Palace in the Solano Mall and they had their Warriors Nike gear out. The short sleeve hoodie is must buy but its basically a thicker cotton shirt with a hood. If they had Kings stuff my wallet would have been empty.

IMG_3943.JPG IMG_3944.JPG IMG_3946.JPG

Damn, modern shorts too? I need those. Going to check all my local foot stores tomorrow if not on Thursday when it comes out. Def need them.

so confusing as to what Jerseys come with Length+2, perforated numbers or no perforations

weird roll out in general at least for the Authentics

If anyone I bet sporting goods stores maybe in my area, I doubt Ftlockers get anything but Jerseys. I will check Downtown outlet too.

Not sure of how to use the search feature on here, but can anyone tell me how the swingman jerseys fit in comparison to the authentics? Would we need to size up on swingmans as well?

Not sure of how to use the search feature on here, but can anyone tell me how the swingman jerseys fit in comparison to the authentics? Would we need to size up on swingmans as well?

From what I read, yes

The sizing is basically same with swingman and authentic

Got the black LBJ player tee from Cavs' team store as well. I love how the numbers are perforated like the numbers on the jerseys. With the practice tee, LBJ authentic, and this so far...I think I'm set on gear for now. Maybe some hoodies later on. :lol:

IMG_7467.jpg IMG_7468.jpg IMG_7469.jpg

how does the tee run? small like recent NFL stuff

It’s the same exact size. My Medium swingman is a 44 on the tag.

Are the numbers perforated on that Lebron jersey? I'm on my work computer and cant really tell. It's going to be a big let down if they dont make them like the ones on court.

I need them to hurry with the Mavs authentics... I see that they have the custom ones but if I can save $50 I will lol.

Back
Top Bottom