Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

20220120_173644.jpg

Thing is flames in person. Thanks @turntupfern88 !!

Sorry bud, but is it supposed to say “Icon Edition” on the bottom?

No that's the city edition

But the Jersey says icon edition on the photo
Yea the tag is supposed to say city. Here’s mine from Nike.
66FFC060-0A91-45EF-BDA5-76A968B96294.jpeg
91295A8E-676A-4AEA-8B6C-D34D70D6F9C4.jpeg

I'm guessing they're sticking to their guns and the opposite color is Red like the last 4 years or so?.? Would be interestesying if the Carolina and White were inverted... otherwise they look like bad 70s style sweaters with the holes in them hippies wore. Thank Goodness these are them, I still don't think I'm done with city stuff. Got my eye on Luka or a pair of Swingman Mavs shorts... patiently waiting on Heat swingman shorts.

little bit of a newb here could use some help

got $150 towards a jersey from caesar’s on nbastore

seems like a severe lack of authentics so that’s out

what’s the difference in the swing man jerseys?

some are 170 another is like 135 and then i see another for i think it was 110. all mens

why is that ?

little bit of a newb here could use some help

got $150 towards a jersey from caesar’s on nbastore

seems like a severe lack of authentics so that’s out

what’s the difference in the swing man jerseys?

some are 170 another is like 135 and then i see another for i think it was 110. all mens

why is that ?
With the swingmans, this seasons jerseys are $130+$30 if its a custom. Jerseys from last season are $110+$30 if its a custom.

Came from Lakers store. Guess they messed up the tagging.

I wouldn't have known unless yall pointed it out so no worries for me.

Yeah could be an error on tagging. Or maybe a sizing thing where they tagged certain sizes with "City" and other with "Icon".

I bought a Lebron Authentic from the Lakers store on Christmas but mine says "City Edition". Would have prob never checked if it wasn't for the thread.

Last edited:
Just received my city Valley Booker jersey from Champs Sports. Is anyone else’s really tight? I’m normally a medium or 44 in Nike jerseys got my regular size and it’s really snug in the chest and arm holes.

I feel like they’re sizes are inconsistent throughout their run. Like I buy my tts in one and the next is either smaller or bigger.
Appreciate it, I just found it super weird cause even my authentics didn’t run like that. I might either sell it to the homie whos a big Booker fan or return it. Cause they don’t have a large anymore

Back
Top Bottom