Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Nba store in NYC looks to have all the jerseys now? Or have they always had them

Got my Lakers practice shirt in yesterday. The Dri Fit cotton is pretty nice and stretchy so I don't think it will shrink too much in the wash (size medium). I'm just waiting on the Stealth Lakers Therma Hoodie to drop and we should be good for now :lol:

Went to my local HOH and this is all they had. Smh no authentics. I tried the swingman on and they do run small also the material feels very cheap, I might just stick to the M&N jerseys. I’m really disappointed.

7C6EEE19-A9EE-4B51-B52A-6C5C83D6B3F9.jpeg
7E8D1A62-E460-49B8-AB5E-AAD0F725C2E3.jpeg

Attachments

• B062B9A8-BC6F-4486-B16A-39E2A36BF085.jpeg
    B062B9A8-BC6F-4486-B16A-39E2A36BF085.jpeg
    314.2 KB · Views: 2
I want to pull the trigger on stuff but I want to try it on in person

I'm not trying to buy a Nike M which fits like a damn S like their NFL gear

Do any of the stores have the Showtime thermaflex hoodies in person to try on? Or does Nike make a similar one?

Do any of the stores have the Showtime thermaflex hoodies in person to try on? Or does Nike make a similar one?

Nike does make plain ones. I've seen them at Foot Locker so you might want to check there or maybe D!cks. I've tried one on and IMO they run a bit small and slim but I've seen a couple others on here say they run big.

Anyone tried those Hyper Elite warm up shirts long or short sleeve? How's the sizing on those? I assume those are TTS and made to fit a little bigger than the practice tee since they usually go "over" something else?

My HOH. Practice Tees also

Attachments

• 6EF33BFB-5276-4269-B053-7E3DCE9FE02D.jpeg
    6EF33BFB-5276-4269-B053-7E3DCE9FE02D.jpeg
    269.4 KB · Views: 32
  • 1297A024-B4CC-4E00-B5E6-41D07E3B22C6.jpeg
    1297A024-B4CC-4E00-B5E6-41D07E3B22C6.jpeg
    353.8 KB · Views: 29
  • 05BE6FB3-07D4-433C-9B1A-CA25233CC99A.jpeg
    05BE6FB3-07D4-433C-9B1A-CA25233CC99A.jpeg
    465.7 KB · Views: 31
Do others feel that the practice shirts run a bit small? Looking to get a Bulls one from Fanatics and just want to confirm to go with a L or XL. Thanks.

I felt they ran small. Went up to XXL because I enjoy a looser fit personally and from what I've seen from Nike and JB lately, the XL is a little too fitted for me. Others have stated TTS.

My synopsis from what we've seen:

If you prefer the "Millennial Fit" (and that's no shots, just the truth) then go TTS

If you prefer the "80's Baby" Fit, then go up a size.

Love authentics, but I think I'll stick to swingman jerseys when it comes to current players. Looking to grab a jersey for Lonzo, Melo & Kyrie. Might do a custom D Wade Cavs joint as well.

Saw the cavs short sleeve hoodie yesterday. It’s a thicker material.

Anyone know if they’ll make it for all teams eventually? I really need the rockets.

Anyone know if there will be Nike G-League gear available? I'm not sure there was ever any Adidas stuff available. Everything was pretty much Fanatics branded stuff.

Was able to try on the hoodie. Definitely getting a small. There's not a single store that has Lonzo jerseys :sick:

Saw the cavs short sleeve hoodie yesterday. It’s a thicker material.

Anyone know if they’ll make it for all teams eventually? I really need the rockets.

I would check your local HOH. My team was not featured on Nike or any websites. But found it at my local HOH.

I just realized. You might not live in Houston. Local team HOH will most likely have them.

I would check your local HOH. My team was not featured on Nike or any websites. But found it at my local HOH.

I just realized. You might not live in Houston. Local team HOH will most likely have them.

shoot. definitely not anywhere near houston. i do have a friend there this weekend for a wedding. might ask him to stop by if i can confirm that they have them somewhere in stock.

Back
Top Bottom