Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

i really like the oversized swoosh practice tees better than the dri fit cotton ones. plus 5 bucks cheaper

44 in the jerseys for me swingman looks dope enough as well. Every gaddamn store has BBB on backorder, ridiculous.

didn't know Nike changed their dri fit, tees are basically a cotton tee with some dri fit mixed in

It’s been out for a few years but didn’t think they would use them for practice tees

They’re more comfortable but not that good at moisture wicking and doesn’t match the overall quality of the poly long term

It’s been out for a few years but didn’t think they would use them for practice tees

They’re more comfortable but not that good at moisture wicking and doesn’t match the overall quality of the poly long term

they don't use it for the NFL though right? or maybe they do but they still have the full dri fit blend on some stuff

I need like a MLarge and it'd be a perfect fit, M is kind of tight and L is kind of wide

Not sure, haven’t bought any nfl dri fit shirts since the initial first year release of Nike stuff and that’s the good old dri fit shirts

So I’m assuming they’re pushing dri fit cotton blend hard now

these style hoodies for 100% poly, may just need to rock with this

thumb.aspx

Just tried to get the Celtics authentic shorts on Fanatics with the 25OFF and they're now excluded. They were able to apply it for me. I got a 34R. Will size them up against the USA authentics (M), older aeroswift (M), and some Jordan shorts I've been playing in, for those interested, next week when they arrive.

I just need those Dri Fit 3/4 shorts the players rock to release man. Nike playing games still. I come to the realization the practice jerseys might never release.

Thanks for the feedback! Was going to grab the Bulls and possibly Rockets shirt, now see the Fanatics coupon excludes the Nike stuff.

I felt they ran small. Went up to XXL because I enjoy a looser fit personally and from what I've seen from Nike and JB lately, the XL is a little too fitted for me. Others have stated TTS.

My synopsis from what we've seen:

If you prefer the "Millennial Fit" (and that's no shots, just the truth) then go TTS

If you prefer the "80's Baby" Fit, then go up a size.

Back
Top Bottom