Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

I had a connect come thru for me as well on the LaMelo jerseys.

Heads up, check your emails from Nike, if you're a member, you get 15% off $100+. It expires tonight (Tuesday 1/24/23) at 11:59pm.
I was able to scoop the city edition Durant for $170, not including tax.

am i seeing things incorrectly? nike canada site has authentics listed at 240 dollars which would be around 180 usd

Welp, guess I’m going to have to order both Giannis jerseys and just return the one he doesn’t wear :lol:

Edit: Actually since he’ll be captain, hopefully they’ll know which color is which ahead of time

Take it one step further and let them call their own fouls. Have everybody mic'd up.
Draymond green:

1674673552070.gif

^^ not to mention the arguing of the calls if you're going to let players call their own fouls.

Can anybody help me?

I ordered my Nike Authentic Clippers City jersey from Clippers Fan Shop back in November and I haven't receievd it.

I have emailed them a dozen times and no response.

What should I do???

Can anybody help me?

I ordered my Nike Authentic Clippers City jersey from Clippers Fan Shop back in November and I haven't receievd it.

I have emailed them a dozen times and no response.

What should I do???
Call them

I ordered a jersey from the Detroit site and they’re running it directly from a trap house. Only way to get to a live d boy is to call them 🤷🏽‍♂️

Clippers team store had a disclaimer that they wouldn’t ship out until like February iirc.

Anyways, NDC has PG & Jimmy Butler authentics from the 20/21 season

Back
Top Bottom