Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Dang, I was afraid of that. I’m normally a 48 in M&N, and ordered a 52 Nike Authentic. But, sounds like I may actually need a 56?

I recently got a 48 Mitchell and ness swingman and the 52 nike fits about the same. I haven’t tried a m&n authentic on in years. But if the m&n swingman fits like the authentic, you should be good.

37C1BF2F-74EB-4185-924B-D8AA4B5CB487.png

I ordered some of the dry-fit (or whatever it’s called) Ts, and fit is definitely meh... I also ordered this (but the black one from fanatics), and it fits really well. Noticeably thicker than the other ones.

considering that some teams opted to not have a sponsor patch on their uni's, I'm kinda irritated that the Knicks have that Squarespace ad on there's. I wish they woulda left the classic Knicks jersey alone, man :lol:

considering that some teams opted to not have a sponsor patch on their uni's, I'm kinda irritated that the Knicks have that Squarespace ad on there's. I wish they woulda left the classic Knicks jersey alone, man :lol:

Teams didn’t “opt out” of having sponsor patches, some just haven’t successfully sold the sponsorship yet. Trust me, if your team doesn’t have a sponsor yet, they will in the very near future.

Got my Cleveland practice tee in today. I sized up to a large and it's runs so damn small. This years NFL sideline gear requires me to size up to a large as well but this NBA gear seems to run super narrow.

No way I would fit a medium. This shirt is super tight in the shoulders and chest. Going to hold off on authentics for now

The hue of the yellow is definitely different from the past it’s more yellowish than gold
Exactly, and the Lakers are "Purple and Gold".......a uniform manufacturer can´t just fu*k around and change a team's historic color scheme!
Or any other team for that matter, it´s the team who decides what colors they are. Uniform supplier´s job is to nail those colors!

Last edited:
Exactly, and the Lakers are "Purple and Gold".......a uniform manufacturer can´t just fu*k around and change a team's historic color scheme!
Or any other team for that matter, it´s the team who decides what colors they are. Uniform supplier´s job is to nail those colors!

i posted an old article back on here about NBA teams have final say on any changes made to their jerseys the manufacturer just throws out ideas. Let me look for it.

went to barclays the other night for a game hoping to get an authentic russell with the sponsorship patch. Workers were completely clueless, kept pointing me to swingman when i asked for authentic. showed them the pic of the back cut on authentic, worker was like "ohhh those are authentic, we have them here but we can't sell them because theres no price point on them" like what? lol shook my head and walked away, guess i gotta get one customized online smh

There’s a possibility that the lakers wanted this or Nike couldn’t get the colour right because of the super thin material.

There’s a possibility that the lakers wanted this or Nike couldn’t get the colour right because of the super thin material.
I am pretty sure the Lakers did not order a color change.....i think they love history and tradition.

In fact, when Jack Nicholson dies, i bet they will have him stuffed and mounted on a chair courtside . Like nothing ever happened :smokin

Ok damn G I like the chrome shorts

Yea that’s the issue with the dri fit cotton, it doesn’t dry at all and just retains the moisture

Any word on when the other set of jerseys are set to drop? I know they have names but whatever the home color jerseys are called that batch.

Pulled the trigger on the Bucks therma flex hoodie. S/O to Dr. Pepper

Not sure how they fit. Went with Medium.

The quality on retail apparel compared to team issued isn’t even funny. It’s crazy. Makes me not want to spend my money.

Back
Top Bottom