Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

There's something odd with the sizing of Nike's dri-fit cotton long sleeve practice shirts....

Ordered one from Fanatics in M and one from Lids in M. The fit of the Fanatics one was terrible. Short and wide for a size M with a huge neck cut out. The Lids one is way more fitted and longer with a tighter neck. Way better. I'm basically keeping that one. The Fanatics one went back right away.

I also noticed the one from Fanatic goes as practice performance and the one from Lids as cotton dry fit practice, but according to description they are essential the same???

Got my Lonzo swingman from Lakersstore this past weekend. Swingman quality isn't bad.

Attachments

• IMG_2968.jpg
    IMG_2968.jpg
    258 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_2971.jpg
    IMG_2971.jpg
    201.6 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_2969.jpg
    IMG_2969.jpg
    404.8 KB · Views: 40
On the NBA Store's snapchat story theres some chick wearing a Knicks authentic statement jersey :nerd:

Wonder if they're already available over there

Patiently waiting on Pelicans shorts...
Thread hijack for a sec...

Carolinakickg- think NCAA (mainly UNC) will update authentics? Wondering if I’m waiting for nothing...

Local stores said they had some but I haven’t checked. They look the same as the Jordan UNC one that posted on Fanatics and ndc so not sure if actually “replica/swingman” or not. They usually really drop after season starts for UNC at least

I think people get confused because Nike changed the numerical system. I've always worn medium (40). Now I still wear medium, but medium has been changed to (44). However comparing a new Nike authentic medium (44) and new Nike swingman medium (44), the fit is the same minus the difference in length IMO.

If anyone one else has tried both I'd like to hear their opinions.

Nice jersey, but I personally do not like that "Wish" patch :smh:

How’s the fit by the way? I’m a S in the Adidas swingman and yesterday I order the Lonzo Nike swingman in a M. I’m hoping it will be a good choice to size up since I heard they ran smaller.

Got my Lonzo swingman from Lakersstore this past weekend. Swingman quality isn't bad.

Nice jersey, but I personally do not like that "Wish" patch :smh:

How’s the fit by the way? I’m a S in the Adidas swingman and yesterday I order the Lonzo Nike swingman in a M. I’m hoping it will be a good choice to size up since I heard they ran smaller.

fits like my adidas medium authentics, cept its not as long.

I think people get confused because Nike changed the numerical system. I've always worn medium (40). Now I still wear medium, but medium has been changed to (44). However comparing a new Nike authentic medium (44) and new Nike swingman medium (44), the fit is the same minus the difference in length IMO.

If anyone one else has tried both I'd like to hear their opinions.

I've had a chance to try a few things on. I am a medium in adidas swingman and had to size up to 48 in the Nike authentics.

In terms of the Flex showtime I got a size Large and it fits nicely so I would mirror sizes with the Nike authentics and showtime hoody (L = 48 ). I did try the medium hoody on and it did fit but it was very fitted.

Hope that info helps people.

Back
Top Bottom