Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Finally got most of my stuff in the mail.
Absolutely love the practice shorts. Above the knee just like I likem and pockets fit my iPhone+ when working out.
Going to be copping a couple more.
The shirts are crazy tight on my chest and arms and I sized up. Was kind of looking for the baggy look to ball in :rolleyes

Anyone seen any of the practice jerseys anywhere? They came out super clean and I want both :evil::

Last edited:
Just got my authentic Ben Simmons jersey in. I really like the fit, but I can definitely see how they rip in games. Overall, an awesome jersey. The size 52 fits almost exactly like a 48 Mitchell and Ness fits me. Hope this helps. Here are some pics of the jersey and me awkwardly posing in it to show the fit haha. FYI, I am 5’10” 245 lbs, and I’m wearing a size 52 Authentic in the picture.

A173B7D4-9A82-480C-9C4D-F075F3F7DB20.jpeg
59814CFB-2475-45A5-A325-F6768B46BDA0.jpeg
6300A199-C287-4DE0-9FFE-6AD446299FDA.jpeg

Last edited:
I've had a chance to try a few things on. I am a medium in adidas swingman and had to size up to 48 in the Nike authentics.

In terms of the Flex showtime I got a size Large and it fits nicely so I would mirror sizes with the Nike authentics and showtime hoody (L = 48 ). I did try the medium hoody on and it did fit but it was very fitted.

Hope that info helps people.

I agree with this. A large in Nike jersey will fit roughly the same as Adidas medium.

I was addressing a comment that Nike swingman and authentic differ. Besides authentic being 2 in longer, they seem the same to me. Just my 2 cents.

My authentic Westbrook jersey came in today. The jersey is hella light! I got a 58 and I love the fit. Nike got it right on these at least.

Awesome. I’m thinking bout getting a Westbrook myself. What size do you normally wear? Just trying to figure out what size to get in these things.

Just got my authentic Ben Simmons jersey in. I really like the fit, but I can definitely see how they rip in games. Overall, an awesome jersey. The size 52 fits almost exactly like a 48 Mitchell and Ness fits me. Hope this helps. Here are some pics of the jersey and me awkwardly posing in it to show the fit haha. FYI, I am 5’10” 245 lbs, and I’m wearing a size 52 Authentic in the picture.

A173B7D4-9A82-480C-9C4D-F075F3F7DB20.jpeg
59814CFB-2475-45A5-A325-F6768B46BDA0.jpeg
6300A199-C287-4DE0-9FFE-6AD446299FDA.jpeg
Jersey is dope! Can’t wait til my Embiid comes in

How´s the sizing in the Thermaflex?
I’m 6’8 265. The hoodie is a perfect fit. A little loose. I thought it might have been more slim fitting but it’s very nice. The warm up pants though...slim. But it’s ok.

Finally got most of my stuff in the mail.
Absolutely love the practice shorts. Above the knee just like I likem and pockets fit my iPhone+ when working out.
Going to be copping a couple more.
The shirts are crazy tight on my chest and arms and I sized up. Was kind of looking for the baggy look to ball in :rolleyes

How’s the fitting of the practice shorts? I wear a small in Nike running shorts. I like my shorts fitted. Stick with a small?

How’s the fitting of the practice shorts? I wear a small in Nike running shorts. I like my shorts fitted. Stick with a small?
I sized up, and I feel like tts woulda been fine. So if you like fitted, go with tts.

Want the Bulls thermaflex showtime hoody. Not sure what size to get. I want a Slightly baggy fit not too baggy. I don't want it super tight tho. I'm 5 10 weigh 190.

Want the Bulls thermaflex showtime hoody. Not sure what size to get. I want a Slightly baggy fit not too baggy. I don't want it super tight tho. I'm 5 10 weigh 190.

Hmmmm that’s tricky.. I’m 6’2”-6’3” , 170 lbs and I fit a large very nicely .. Fits me good in the body and is a little longer on my torso.. Maybe if I weighed more, the xl would be the better fit.. I would recommend you go with an xl but I don’t know how baggy is “too baggy”

Fanatics has a 30% off coupon going on right now. I copped some Clippers authentic shorts for $70.49 using my fancash. My fancash was still in my account for some reason, so I copped a pair of authentic Rockets shorts for the same price!

**** of course I purchased my first jersey yesterday at Fanatics with the 20% off and today they applied 30% :smh:

Reach out to their customer service. They may refund you the difference if the item is less today. They did it for me with an NBA jersey last year.

Back
Top Bottom