Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Yeah never forget that most fanatics codes don't have free shipping. The best ones are the ones that have the free shipping.

Used the Dri-fit shirt yesterday to hoop in. Material was great and it felt very light. I normally don’t like playing in t shirts just because of comfort but this was probably the best shirt that I played in. I didn’t feel heavier either after the sweat and it was for 3 hours straight. I’ve used the adidas one before and this just felt better.

yeah i think i got shoprunner for free through my amex so i use it all the time now whenever i see it's an option

Man, I was holding off on buying some Celtics gear until I sold off a few pairs of shoes I no longer use. Finally sell them and I can't find the showtime hoodie or Kyrie swingman anywhere online. Oh yaaaay!

Good lookin out! Now I just have to search for a discount code!! Thanks again!!!!

Also, what's the verdict - are the Therma-flex hoodies worth the extra $50 over the Dri-fit hoodies?

Haha of course man...

And that’s really up to you.. I haven’t seen the 100$ showtimes in person BUT I’m one of those people that wants the authentic, on court every single time.. Even if I gotta pay a little extra, I want the real deal

I'm patiently waiting on a pair of Away Timberwolves Shorts to become available. PATIENTLY........... :frown:

FE0B7348-C65A-4F7E-B4D6-3848C0569793.jpeg
My pick ups. Just waiting on the Lonzo Authentic from Fanatics.

quick question, does the dri-fit t shirt have the drop tail on the back like the ones players wear?
i havent seen any in person , that would make them even more fire!!

quick question, does the dri-fit t shirt have the drop tail on the back like the ones players wear?
i havent seen any in person , that would make them even more fire!!
None that I have seen have that so maybe that’s a team exclusive. Kind of sucks that they don’t to be honest.

Got me a Dr. Pepper Fanatics code to use later, hopefully Nike rolls the rest of these Laker jerseys out quickly before the end of the year.

Got me a Dr. Pepper Fanatics code to use later, hopefully Nike rolls the rest of these Laker jerseys out quickly before the end of the year.

They’re having a flash sale. Save your DP for some other time.

Just FYI. Fanatics is a garbage company.

So I've always been a fan of the short shorts/compression look , and have been digging how some NBA players have been moving back to it. I've even been copping more of the 5'' and 7'' running shorts with pockets instead of bball shorts for the gym/basketball because flipping the waistband is annoying.

With that in mind, I got a 34 (medium) from Fanatics but it was way too tight, so I grabbed a 38 (large) from Niketown Boston and it fits great, but I hit up my tailor to see if he can use the extra material from the 34s to shorten the 38s and add pockets. I know, I'm doing the most but darn it, it's what I want. I'll let you guys know how it goes lol

UPDATE:

Pockets can be done. Shortening the length can be done.

The tailor I found on Yelp worked her magic and added cotton to the inside while using the material from the 34 that was too tight.
She also shortened it a little bit for me, but I might go back to her for one more inch lol, what do you guys think? I still feel like folding the waistband gives me the look I was going for a little bit better, but without the compression shorts it may look a little ridiculous because I'm only 5'11 and my height is more upper body than leg.

Also, exchanged the flex hoodie for the dri-fit joint. Flex was paper thin and I knew that despite wanting exactly what the players wear, dri-fit is better for these MA winters lol. Now I need to figure out what other teams shorts is worth to cop and do this for, definitely has to be a squad without a logo patch on the bottom haha. And please note I used coupons for everything... no fronting

Attachments

• Waistband at hip.jpg
    Waistband at hip.jpg
    213.7 KB · Views: 100
  • Pockets.jpg
    Pockets.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 95
  • Pockets 2.jpg
    Pockets 2.jpg
    175.6 KB · Views: 92
  • Length Comparison 1.jpg
    Length Comparison 1.jpg
    207.7 KB · Views: 94
  • Length Comparison 2.jpg
    Length Comparison 2.jpg
    233.7 KB · Views: 85
  • Folded waistband at hip.jpg
    Folded waistband at hip.jpg
    165.2 KB · Views: 93
  • Dri-FIT Hoodie 2.jpg
    Dri-FIT Hoodie 2.jpg
    181.6 KB · Views: 88
  • Dri-FIT Hoodie 3.jpg
    Dri-FIT Hoodie 3.jpg
    285.2 KB · Views: 102
  • Original post, I don't know how to quote properly.jpg
    Original post, I don't know how to quote properly.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
Looking good Lì Qí Lì Qí just keep it the way they are now. I’m 6’4” and want a similar look I think the M will be what I go with.

Back
Top Bottom