Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Rocked the dubs modern pants today!

0jdub.jpg

So I've always been a fan of the short shorts/compression look , and have been digging how some NBA players have been moving back to it. I've even been copping more of the 5'' and 7'' running shorts with pockets instead of bball shorts for the gym/basketball because flipping the waistband is annoying.

With that in mind, I got a 34 (medium) from Fanatics but it was way too tight, so I grabbed a 38 (large) from Niketown Boston and it fits great, but I hit up my tailor to see if he can use the extra material from the 34s to shorten the 38s and add pockets. I know, I'm doing the most but darn it, it's what I want. I'll let you guys know how it goes lol

How long are the size 34 shorts from top to bottom? Thanks

Rockets team store has no authentic jerseys whatsoever, they do have the shorts and the quality is sub par. Nothing is stitched.

Grabbed the burgundy Cavs long sleeve practice tee. 20 percent off at DSG.

Why did NDC take half of their product down. Literally half off their Cavs and Lakers gear was taken down

Grabbed the burgundy Cavs long sleeve practice tee. 20 percent off at DSG.

Why did NDC take half of their product down. Literally half off their Cavs and Lakers gear was taken down
I couldn't get the dsg to work the other day. Imma trybagain. Gotta get the rockets practice shirt

Pretty wack that they coudnt at least put an embroidered swoosh and NBA logo on the authentic jerseys. Nike really cutting corners on these. Now it makes perfect sense why theyre $200 instead of the traditional 300+ pricetag authentics had before. That along with them being paper thin.
A reason why I miss the 90s and early 2000s when authentics were fully stitched with heavyweight mesh and retailed for $150

Got my friend to pick up a rockets short sleeve hoodie while he was in Houston this weekend. Haven’t seen it anywhere online, but that means they definitely must have them for all teams and they’ll probably show up online eventually.

Anyone have any opinions of the dry vs thermaflex showtime hoodies? Price difference doesn't matter to me. Would like to know which material is better.

Got my friend to pick up a rockets short sleeve hoodie while he was in Houston this weekend. Haven’t seen it anywhere online, but that means they definitely must have them for all teams and they’ll probably show up online eventually.

Hopefully they have all colors eventually. Cavs have them in 5 colors. You can find Burgandy White and gray online. They have black and navy which is the best imo but it seems to be team exclusive at the moment

For those that are interested in the dry showtime hoodie here are some additional pictures:

Attachments

• nike_911141-495_01.jpg
    nike_911141-495_01.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 68
  • nike_911141-495_02.jpg
    nike_911141-495_02.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 57
  • nike_911141-495_03.jpg
    nike_911141-495_03.jpg
    174.5 KB · Views: 68
For those that are interested in the dry showtime hoodie here are some additional pictures:

This looks better than the thermaflex or whatever the higher priced one is

Haven’t seen this one in person but saw the regular version of the $150 and like I mentioned before it’s nice and light but was not worth anywhere near $150 with or without nba logos

Worst purchase of the new Nike NBA gear the player dry fit tee

Literally the cheapest shirt ive ever had, one tug on it and it's gone it's paper thin, real over sized and the neck is gigantic!!!

It's safe to say it's going back! Save your money people

Attachments

• 20171013_151724.jpg
    20171013_151724.jpg
    368 KB · Views: 74
Worst purchase of the new Nike NBA gear the player dry fit tee

Literally the cheapest shirt ive ever had, one tug on it and it's gone it's paper thin, real over sized and the neck is gigantic!!!

It's safe to say it's going back! Save your money people
$45?? Smh.

Hopefully we find some $12.99 steals at Ross soon.

How long are the size 34 shorts from top to bottom? Thanks

Sorry, I didn't measure in time before giving them away to the shop. I'm 5'11 and the bottom sat directly above my knee with the waistband at the correct level, if that helps. Definitely a 9'' inseam.

Initially, I just wanted the swingman. However, after trying on an authentic, I’m no longer interested in the swingman anymore... $200 is steep though!

Dicks has 20% site-wide and it expires today. Tried on some stuff and got the practice shorts and showtime hoodie in a large, and the t in a medium (large felt too loose around the neck). I'm 5'11 and 185 lb for reference.

Boston shirt.jpg
Showtime hoodie.jpg

Back
Top Bottom