Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

was the length the same? the $150 version was a bit too long for me

I don't recall any major difference in length. If anything, maybe a tiny bit shorter and I'm only saying that because the overall fit seemed a bit smaller to me.

I got the OKC practice hoodie in the mail just yesterday, and It's pretty cool, but it's the only Item I've gotten that I'd be concerned regarding durability.

The letters are heat pressed and I can definitely see them coming off over time... Some cases you can see the material underneath already. We'll see...

Which player authentics have been available to purchase? Seems like I can only find Lebrons? Am I trippin or have they not all gone on sale yet? Weird...

Which player authentics have been available to purchase? Seems like I can only find Lebrons? Am I trippin or have they not all gone on sale yet? Weird...

Bron, Steph, KD are the only ones I've seen in person here in LA. This rollout has been awful to be honest.

Yes, the Therma Flex Full Zip Hoodie ($150) is the ones the players wear on the sideline. Exception is that the retail version has pockets on the side, whereas the on-court has a zippered flap where the hoody can open up further up the midsection.

KD's championship hoody the other night had both the zip flap on the side, and pockets on the front of the hoodie

I went ahead and pulled the trigger on a Ben Simmons Authentic. I hope I got the right size. I went 52 (I normally wear a 48 in M&N).

ben simmons.jpg

Wearing my Knicks hoodie today ... It’s just a reg *** hoodie which I like

87C4D696-29B4-4C54-BB7F-9C09A13C909C.jpeg

I’m waiting on my Rubio swingman to come in the mail. I’m actually happy with my Porzingis one. I prob won’t buy an authentic until I get one off swoosh

would anyone happen to know if you purchase a jersey of the sixers online team shop that the authentics come with the stubhub patch? I know that team stores usually do, but the sixers team shop appears to be run by fanatics, which is the generic shop for the NBA, which i recall everyone saying they dont do ad patches.

would anyone happen to know if you purchase a jersey of the sixers online team shop that the authentics come with the stubhub patch? I know that team stores usually do, but the sixers team shop appears to be run by fanatics, which is the generic shop for the NBA, which i recall everyone saying they dont do ad patches.
From everything I've seen so far only in store team shops and select teams that still run their on team store website come with the patch

Nothing on Fanatics does

If it’s fanatic site then it’s not the actual arena team store

I think some teams have elimated the store website I forgot which team I was searching for a few weeks ago and a site did not exist minus the fanatics site

i caved in and bought one. it bugs me that theres no patch, but the way sixers online shop is ran by fanatics, i dont see it being available (right now at least). and for 50.00 below retail, you cant complain. maybe i can get a hold of a patch and get it professionally done on the jersey..

What size did you go with? I went with the XL, which the rep at Ubiq told me was a 52

What size did you go with? I went with the XL, which the rep at Ubiq told me was a 52
I ordered a large 48. I originally bought a 52 (XL) when i bought my lebron authentic off the team site, but returning it because i prefer a 48 (Large).

in the rev 30 authentics i got 44 (Large)

i do agree that they are a little slimmer so if you want that fit where you can wear a shirt or hoody under the jersey, do size up (if youre a large get an XL, etc etc)

i just prefer to wear mine similarly to how the players wear theirs.

FYI for everyone that's looking for an authentic of a certain player or team Fanatics has custom authentics for all 30 teams and they also give away 30% off coupon codes whenever you buy a bottle of Dr. Pepper

Gonna order a custom Frank Ntilikina authentic and it came to $175 after the discount

Any Idea of how long Ground Shipping fron Lids can be?
Mine only took 4 days but I also live in central Ky. Their headquarters are in Indianapolis which is only about 2.5 hours from me. I actually got my stuff a day before my projected delivery date.

Back
Top Bottom