Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Still waiting for the arrival of my custom Wolves Swingman from Fanatics. Placed my order on 10/26 and no updates.

Last edited:
Ordered a custom authentic from the Warriors Team store on 20 October and its been delayed till 1 December. Wonder if Nike are 'fixing' the jerseys so they don't rip as easily?

Ordered a custom authentic from the Warriors Team store on 20 October and its been delayed till 1 December. Wonder if Nike are 'fixing' the jerseys so they don't rip as easily?
Doubt it was delayed because of that

Even if they were to change the jerseys this soon you better believe the consumers aren't gonna see them until all the other ones are sold first

Doubt it was delayed because of that

Even if they were to change the jerseys this soon you better believe the consumers aren't gonna see them until all the other ones are sold first

Yeah. No way the fix the ripping problem for consumers this fast. Maybe for the players, maybe.

I am sure they’re addressing the issue. But I doubt they have a solution this fast.

Yeah. No way the fix the ripping problem for consumers this fast. Maybe for the players, maybe.

I am sure they’re addressing the issue. But I doubt they have a solution this fast.
I feel like they should fix the sweat problem first. Ripping will happen once in a while but man these players are getting drenched in the jerseys. MJ would be so pissed for having to wear this with his sweaty *** back in the day.

Just got my home cavs swingman LeBron Jersey yesterday. Got a sz M instead (my usual adidas is usually L) as these jerseys are supposed to be worn fitted and not loose like the adidas swingman.

Quality is more or less the same as adidas swingman. Not too shabby, but nothing to write home either.

Anyone that ordered a custom jersey from Fanatics, have you received it yet? I ordered mine on 10/12 and said my promised delivery date is today. I'll have to wait til I get off work and see.

Anyone that ordered a custom jersey from Fanatics, have you received it yet? I ordered mine on 10/12 and said my promised delivery date is today. I'll have to wait til I get off work and see.
I was so tempted to order one but didn't want to deal with the wait

Definitely haggle them though if it don't get there today. They'll probably throw a nice coupon your way or something

I was so tempted to order one but didn't want to deal with the wait

Definitely haggle them though if it don't get there today. They'll probably throw a nice coupon your way or something

Yeah I went for it just because I work non-stop and knew that time would pass pretty quickly. With the holidays approaching I don't need anybody stealing packages off my door step lol.

Just ordered the Knicks Showtime pants

Used a 30% off code and that free Shoprunner shipping was clutch :nthat:

The Showtime pants def are a little baggy going TTS so I'd say for anyone that wants a more tailored fit to go a size down

Ordered mine 10/26 and it said it would ship by 11/10 but I ain't heard a peep from Fanatics.

Personalized Authentic with bonus Nike x NBA wooden hanger and black canvas garment bag. Hope this thing doesn't shred.
IMG_0165.jpg
IMG_0164.jpg
IMG_0166.jpg

Warriors and Thunder Statement authentic jerseys on Footlocker.com right now

Good sign of things to come hopefully

Personalized Authentic with bonus Nike x NBA wooden hanger and black canvas garment bag. Hope this thing doesn't shred.
IMG_0165.jpg
IMG_0164.jpg
IMG_0166.jpg

They didn't put the perforated numbers on it? If mine doesnt come with perforated numbers I am probably going to demand a refund... I am paying the money to own what they wear on court "Even if it does rip".

Ordered mine 10/26 and it said it would ship by 11/10 but I ain't heard a peep from Fanatics.

I finally got shipping conformation last night. I was told the numbers would be perforated and if they're not it's going back even if I have to put up a fight. Especially if they're calling it a "manufacturer direct" item...

Back
Top Bottom