Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

I finally got shipping conformation last night. I was told the numbers would be perforated and if they're not it's going back even if I have to put up a fight. Especially if they're calling it a "manufacturer direct" item...
I only ordered a Swingman but I hope your's comes correct.

Damn. Missed out on the authentic warriors the town jerseys on footlocker. Hopefully they get more

Slowly starting to wish I ordered a Kuzma or an Ingram MPLS jersey instead of a Lonzo one right now...

:smh:

Slowly starting to wish I ordered a Kuzma or an Ingram MPLS jersey instead of a Lonzo one right now...

:smh:
LMFAO. Embiid destroyed the Lakers all because of Lavar. Kuzma is the better player tho. People keep hyping up Lonzo for no reason.

I’ll proudly rock my new Nike Ball jersey wherever I go :lol:

Now waiting for NBAStore.eu to ship the Kuzma MPLS swingman I ordered last week :nerd:

3B24F4D8-003E-4A8F-8BC4-12D64329D9DB.jpeg
710EEDF7-8127-44E3-BDA0-E2BDF99449C3.jpeg
I think we used to have a NCAA gear thread, but wanted to share. Sorry I know it’s out of place.

Nike/Jordan’s $80 “authentic” shorts

Painted jumpman, single layer screen print fabric for the emblem. All painted striping which used to be embroidery as recent as the 2010 era.

The current jerseys have a waistband logo, and venting above the rear. These are such a takedown that if they weren’t on sale I’d be real disappointed. Nike is so freaking cheap

Thanks. Still sold out in my size. Not a big deal though. I’m sure the team store will sell them too.

IF you want a custom authentic shirt from the Warriors Team store you might be waiting a while!! I ordered the away custom authentic on the 22 October and its due to ship in December!!

IF you want a custom authentic shirt from the Warriors Team store you might be waiting a while!! I ordered the away custom authentic on the 22 October and its due to ship in December!!

I just want a curry or Durant authentic the town jersey. Shouldn’t be a custom.

Just noticed they pulled the custom authentic Lakers jerseys from Fanatics. Then ran a search and all custom authentics are gone from fanatics.

I wonder if that means anything.

Just out of curiousity, did anyone weigh the Nike Authentics and Swingmans vs the Adidas Authentics and Swingmans?

I handled the Nike Cavs authentic and swingman, there’s a pretty significant weight difference.

Guys from personal experience I wouldn’t even touch NBA Store EU. (Or Kitbag/NFL Store EU for that matter; also part of UK Fanatics)

Had nothing but ****ty experiences with them. Would be surprised if their screen printed jerseys have the perforations. Subpar quality.

Get via NDC for the legit style of printing, quality etc. Unless those kinda specifics don’t bother you and you wanna save a bit of cash.

Guys from personal experience I wouldn’t even touch NBA Store EU. (Or Kitbag/NFL Store EU for that matter; also part of UK Fanatics)

Had nothing but ****ty experiences with them. Would be surprised if their screen printed jerseys have the perforations. Subpar quality.

Get via NDC for the legit style of printing, quality etc. Unless those kinda specifics don’t bother you and you wanna save a bit of cash.

Would this go for the US Fanatics site as well? Ordered a swingman off there.

Back
Top Bottom