Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Did anybody that preordered the Hardwood Classic swingmans from NBA Store EU get any despatched emails yet?

EU did say that preorders would deliver by 12/7.

Ordered another Giannis one and was shipped two days ago. I ordered on 11/8.

Thanks to @los2187 I was able to get a Lakers therma flex showtime hoodie in a large from Oqium.
I would say the hoodie is TTS. I’m about 6’0”, around 185/190 lbs and it’s a perfect fit.
The inside feels great and the only way I can describe the material, or feel, is silky.
The Lakers logo has 3M where the white is. The NBA logo also has 3M on the red and blue parts of the logo. Overall I’m pretty impressed with the quality.

I’m telling y’all, buy the swingman of the HWC joints because Nike won’t release authentics of them.

Glad I got 4 MPLS jerseys, 2 BI 2 Zo.

Got another Giannis HWC and pissed I missed out on a size M Booker one

aron710 aron710 the MPLS are pre order

Still waiting for that statement Booker to drop. :smh:

I’m telling y’all, buy the swingman of the HWC joints because Nike won’t release authentics of them.

Glad I got 4 MPLS jerseys, 2 BI 2 Zo.

Got another Giannis HWC and pissed I missed out on a size M Booker one

aron710 aron710 the MPLS are pre order

Still waiting for that statement Booker to drop. :smh:
Just can’t bring myself to buy the swingman jerseys

Also the Booker statement is on the Suns team store website right now

I've been waiting for an authentic version of the Classic warriors jersey but you're saying that they're not going to release them for any team?

I've been waiting for an authentic version of the Classic warriors jersey but you're saying that they're not going to release them for any team?

I’m positive they won’t. I’ve called the bucks, Suns team store to ask about authentic HWC and they said they don’t know if they’re getting them in.

I’m positive they won’t. I’ve called the bucks, Suns team store to ask about authentic HWC and they said they don’t know if they’re getting them in.
Nike releases authentic versions of every single NFL jersey colorway and those probably sell immensely less than NBA authentics would

Give them a year and they’ll be doing the same for the NBA

Nike releases authentic versions of every single NFL jersey colorway and those probably sell immensely less than NBA authentics would

Give them a year and they’ll be doing the same for the NBA
That’s not true. Because you can’t get an authentic color rush jersey.

20171129_192849.jpg

Went to the team store and got them to add the patch to my jersey. Hopefully I can do the same when the MPLS Zo one comes in.

If they'd release the Swingman version of the Hornets classic, they'd probably get money out of me now. I'd prefer the authentic, but if only one dropped....

Back
Top Bottom