Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

3228929B-55BD-4E88-9231-41CF7C1FB61C.jpeg
9E1BD19D-DA29-40A5-9AF0-09529486DB37.jpeg
I’m a Medium/34 where did you buy yours?

Hey I actually do have a Medium/34. PM me. montemex23 montemex23

Last edited:
Can someone help me out. Is it worth it to buy the authentic? Also, which jersey is longer, authentic or swingman?

Speculation is that the nets city jersey will be a white version of what they wore this year. The pattern probably will pop more on white

Can someone help me out. Is it worth it to buy the authentic? Also, which jersey is longer, authentic or swingman?

It is relative depending on what you like. I haven't purchased new Authentics, I have two 2018 Aeroswifts and they're definitely worth it. They're lighter and the sewn numbers look much better. I am comparing to two 2019 Swingmans. I can't tell about Vaporknit.

BTW, can I get a legit check on this one: https://www.ebay.com/itm/100-Authentic-Lebron-James-Nike-City-Edition-Lakers-jersey/113699957831

Wow. All LeBron jerseys back up to $200 on NDC :smh:

Was just about to grab the statement too smh

It is relative depending on what you like. I haven't purchased new Authentics, I have two 2018 Aeroswifts and they're definitely worth it. They're lighter and the sewn numbers look much better. I am comparing to two 2019 Swingmans. I can't tell about Vaporknit.

BTW, can I get a legit check on this one: https://www.ebay.com/itm/100-Authentic-Lebron-James-Nike-City-Edition-Lakers-jersey/113699957831

Legit. Just know that it’s a Lakers store custom and doesn’t match up with whats actually on the court. If you care about to tbose details.

James name is too low. And the numbers are supposed to be matte and not have much shine on them. It’s a Authentic but a custom and not the same compared to what you would get from Nike directly

Legit. Just know that it’s a Lakers store custom and doesn’t match up with whats actually on the court. If you care about to tbose details.

James name is too low. And the numbers are supposed to be matte and not have much shine on them. It’s a Authentic but a custom and not the same compared to what you would get from Nike directly

Thanks for the info and quick reply! Can barely notice the differences, but it is good to know. Made an offer, so let's see if it is accepted as I want it with the Wish patch

Good thing I caught that sale on the Lebron and used my promo in time if that’s the case. Would like that white one to hit sale though.

Might want to check yalls local lids locker room if looking for the lakers city Lebron swingmans. Mine had them 40%. Was going to grab one and had a $30 reward which would of brought it down to like $36 before tax but didn’t have my size.

Back
Top Bottom