Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

I'd love to buy classic AUTHENTIC jersey, I simply can't buy swingman, I hate the cut and the thick fabric.
But unfortunately I don't think it will be released as Authentic, I really don't understand why nike don't offer too much options for their authentic jerseys....

Last edited:
32570396-32E7-49D0-9796-C23898A90254.jpeg

Copped the new Sixers practice performance hoodie off Fanatics. I didn’t get last years but I got the one from 2 years ago, this new one is definitely thinner but still solid.

Whaaat!? No earned jersey?! I liked the idea of having another design, but last year’s was just an alternate to the statement jersey.

Also, I didn’t like how teams could wear them the following season. They should’ve done it for the playoffs in the same season.

Also, GSW has two Classic designs this year; “The City” and “San Francisco” designs?

Last edited:
I'd love to buy classic AUTHENTIC jersey, I simply can't buy swingman, I hate the cut and the thick fabric.
But unfortunately I don't think it will be released as Authentic, I really don't understand why nike don't offer too much options for their authentic jerseys....

THIS

I mean we do know why, it was the same thing with adidas just recently. adidas made it impossible to get authentics in general, let alone a variety of options.

Nike, much like adidas, don't see the value in producing authentics because obviously its quicker and cheaper to mass produce swingman jerseys and I get the feeling that fans of authentic jerseys are getting smaller more than ever.

I’m glad we can get Authentics that are nearly identical to what is on court. All LeBrons are easily obtainable on NDC.

None of this Rev30 without the mesh numbers crap.

I heard it’s related to nba’s deal with Mitchell & Ness.

New Thermaflex hoodies up on NDC and new gear.
Imma clean up on old ones if they on sale.

They had select teams last Clearance sale but hopefully in the next one, they add all teams and cheaper.

I’ve seen them at some nike outlets at half off price. Waiting to pick more up if they ever get to around $50.

Also, in the new 2019/2020 therma flex hoodies, the description says only the right side has a pocket and no more side zips?

If so, I’ll buy thre first gen one instead. I also don’t like the NBA and swoosh on the same side.

Last edited:
Sorry, Sir. I forgot to like the post... I just copied its link to save :/

Managed to copp an “Association” LAbron authentic for $50 at the Clearance Store with an MVP Pass ($50 off $100)

999CC8AF-F0D3-4D10-8851-217CDE28BE3F.jpeg

B10B7C5D-C08F-4878-A32F-AFFF8703D148.jpeg

If anyone sees a “Rip City” Lillard Authentic in 40, let me know!

Where is this at?

Back
Top Bottom