Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Grabbed a Black Knicks Therma Flex Hoodie the on-court one for 35$ after using my 20$ reward at my local FTL. They were just about to ship them out too.

STEAL.

Grabbed a Black Knicks Therma Flex Hoodie the on-court one for 35$ after using my 20$ reward at my local FTL. They were just about to ship them out too.

STEAL.
Where

They had knicks hoodies?! I haven’t even seen any nba ones any FTL

I assume somerset? Ain’t been there in a minute

Got the new Bucks pants in, I didn't get any of the previous years' pants but these are pretty nice. 3 pockets though is interesting, the last one with a zipper for I'm assuming a phone and whatnot, located on the side behind the bucks logo
IMG_0034.jpg
IMG_0035.JPG
IMG_0036.JPG
IMG_0037.JPG

Reactions: LoX
Not NBA related, but an example of how badly Nike wastes opportunities to make fans happy:

Spain has won the FIBA world championship, and the only jersey Nike has released is a Pau Gasol one.

Pau Gasol has not played this year with Spain because he got injured.

Ricky Rubio has been the MVP of the World Championship, Marc Gasol has won the world championship and the NBA, and no jersey is available in NDC.

Fans is Spain are so angry with Nike.

Just waiting on mavs stuff to leak... I'm thinking we are stuck with the same stuff as the past 17-18 seasons with the exception of the city uniforms. Oh well....

Back
Top Bottom