Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

I wish more authentics will be released but i'm in doubt. so unlogical.
i hate the swingman feet. its like a "box" feet. why they can't released long and fitted jerseys :smh:
Yeah I’d be more open to the Swingman if the fit wasn’t trash

Its not supposed to feel like a sleeveless tee

Adidas Swingman jerseys were way better in that regard

Last edited:
Refreshing daily looking for Hornets purple throwbacks on Fanatics. If anyone has an extra DPep code then swing it my way lol

it’s sad enough I cant buy a Kemba Walker so there’s no way I’m paying full price

Those are the Mavs statement jerseys. They’ll wear what they’ve been wearing and those will replace the skyline jersey. I’ve been a fan since 1995 and that’s about as bad as the silver trash bag jersey.

Just looking forward to the Haze Nets jerseys to release.

Where do you all get discount codes from?

I wish more authentics will be released but i'm in doubt. so unlogical.
i hate the swingman feet. its like a "box" feet. why they can't released long and fitted jerseys :smh:

Co-sign. I’ve probably owned five or six Swingman jerseys. I’ve tried and tried to like them, but I HATE the boxy feel. I’ve sold/returned them all. After owning an Authentic, I refuse to purchase another Swingman Jersey. Heck, I’ll take a Player/Number shirt over a Swingman Jersey.

The bucks pro shop shipped earlier than quoted. This looks like a Nike made one

Attachments

• 1F65AEC7-213C-40E7-8C31-FB686261DDB2.jpeg
    1F65AEC7-213C-40E7-8C31-FB686261DDB2.jpeg
    458.7 KB · Views: 230
  • DC0060EB-2AC9-4F11-A9C8-9E9EF3AC9638.jpeg
    DC0060EB-2AC9-4F11-A9C8-9E9EF3AC9638.jpeg
    499.2 KB · Views: 232
Sick, can’t wait to get mine

I’m happy I pulled the trigger bc sizes are drying up already

finally recived city AD from lakersstore
twill in numbers is little more heavy (same as gamers i guess) than original form nike,
but it's not sewn into jersey by tailor but the machine with paper inside.
wasn't a fan of positioning, numbers was were too high and material was extremaly wrinkled and compressed between number and name. something goes bad because it looks awful when put it on me
you can easly see hole lines around number are arced... even numbers was wrankled
it wasn't easy but removed numbers and my tailor sewn it again.
ad1.jpg

after
ad2.jpg

ad3.jpg

What a pain but well done on the change!Has the front got the fabric swoosh sewn on and also is the Wish logo sewn on?

Co-sign. I’ve probably owned five or six Swingman jerseys. I’ve tried and tried to like them, but I HATE the boxy feel. I’ve sold/returned them all. After owning an Authentic, I refuse to purchase another Swingman Jersey. Heck, I’ll take a Player/Number shirt over a Swingman Jersey.
This, I either buy shirts or go all the way and cop Authentics. Found an authentic Lonzo Ball City edition jersey for 33 on Grailed after he was traded (no joke, the seller told me it has no value anymore because he got traded), also a Klay and Curry for 70 each. Really wish I lived in the bay area because I heard the San Leandro clearance store has even better steals. There's one ebay reseller and all he does is resell Warriors gear from that store. The funny thing is if you look hard enough on ebay, poshmark, offerup, etc. you can easily find authentics for 70-100 which is even less than Swingmans, so there really is no point in buying swingmans. Maybe not ebay since its filled with greedy resellers but definitely the other marketplaces. But overall I don't understand dudes willingly paying retail and dropping 200+ for a single jersey, I would only pay 150 max and in order to do that you just have to be patient and wait for stuff to go on sale.

The shirts are nice since you can just put them on and ball in them or go to restaurants, without worrying about them getting damaged or dirty like I would about an actual authentic jersey.

Last edited:
This, I either buy shirts or go all the way and cop Authentics. Found an authentic Lonzo Ball City edition jersey for 33 on Grailed after he was traded (no joke, the seller told me it has no value anymore because he got traded), also a Klay and Curry for 70 each. Really wish I lived in the bay area because I heard the San Leandro clearance store has even better steals. There's one ebay reseller and all he does is resell Warriors gear from that store. The funny thing is if you look hard enough on ebay, poshmark, offerup, etc. you can easily find authentics for 70-100 which is even less than Swingmans, so there really is no point in buying swingmans. Maybe not ebay since its filled with greedy resellers but definitely the other marketplaces. But overall I don't understand dudes willingly paying retail and dropping 200+ for a single jersey, I would only pay 150 max and in order to do that you just have to be patient and wait for stuff to go on sale.

The shirts are nice since you can just put them on and ball in them or go to restaurants, without worrying about them getting damaged or dirty like I would about an actual authentic jersey.

Yessir. I copped several Authentics from SL. They’re priced at $50 over there. I’ve gotten lucky several times in purchasing a couple during their additional 30% off promos or MVP pass periods. I’ve gotten them for as low as $35. I think the most I’ve paid for an authentic was $115 (for the 1st ed China Klay and last year’s City Lillard). I reallllly wanted those, so I paid the “premium” lol

***And Swingman jerseys are $40 over there.

Last edited:
Swingman jerseys (NBA and NFL) are garbage. From the fit to the quality - it’s substandard. Nike pretty much makes them for those who can’t afford the real deal. Get better jobs and buy Authentic jerseys only.

Just an observation but the vapor knit feels more stretchy and light this year vs last. It’s more similar to areoswift which I personally like. The ones from last season didn’t have much give

Back
Top Bottom