Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Give me donkey of the day, even though this happened in 2010. I had an Antoine Walker swingman that I bought in 03. Joint was so clean. I became a huge Kobe fan around that time too. Ff to their battles with the Celtics. In 2010 I was SO in love with the Lakers that I couldn't fathom wearing that Boston joint again, so I mailed it to my friend who was a huge Boston fan. Now I couldn't care less about the Lakers, I miss that Jersey, and it's relevant bc kemba has the same number :smh:
It's crazy but now I'm glad I gave that joint away; it reminds me of how loyal I was to my boy Kobe :pimp:

I noticed both authentic 2019 City Edition Lakers jerseys of Kobe Bryant with no. 8 & no. 24 were completely gone from Foot Locker website on Sunday when they had most sizes available before the tragedy transpired. I had a feeling Foot Locker purged them from their site immediately after that. That was quite prompt.

I’ve never paid retail for any of the Nike Authentic jerseys that I’ve acquired. However, I’m willing to pay retail for the Monstars jersey.

060F61D8-742C-4577-A84F-9C464A9E46A4.jpeg

with the stock images uploaded, it’s got to be dropping real soon.

Seeing all of these Bryant jerseys on eBay shoot through the roof. People suck.
I personally dont see a problem with it. If some fool wants to pay those outrageous prices why not sell it to em. On the flip side why so many folks want Kobe merch now. Should of had all that when he was alive if you were a real fan imo.

I feel like the only fools paying those outrageous prices is those that want to flaunt with a Kobe jersey " for the gram " or likes on whatever social media platform

agreed, I won't pay a premium for something I could have had a long time ago, still got plenty of Kobe shirts/jersey, a few autographed items. Only thing that came up was a pair of Multicolor 9 iDs that I was making offers for on Goat last week and when the news hit, I just paid the full price, fully expecting them to cancel so they could get more for them, but just noticed last night that they did ship them out so hats off to that seller

I personally dont see a problem with it. If some fool wants to pay those outrageous prices why not sell it to em. On the flip side why so many folks want Kobe merch now. Should of had all that when he was alive if you were a real fan imo.

I feel like the only fools paying those outrageous prices is those that want to flaunt with a Kobe jersey " for the gram " or likes on whatever social media platform

I am a real fan. I know many Laker fans who've never owned any Kobe sneakers because basketball sneakers and jerseys weren't their thing. Who are you to call someone out on their fandom?

As a kings fan I didn’t want to spend money on another teams jersey until I had that extra money to spend. I have his shoes but never got his jersey as an adult. I have an old champion youth from 99-00 though. Just wanted to have something before it inevitably sold out

As a kings fan I didn’t want to spend money on another teams jersey until I had that extra money to spend. I have his shoes but never got his jersey as an adult. I have an old champion youth from 99-00 though. Just wanted to have something before it inevitably sold out

You shouldn't worry about it, eventually Nike, M&N will release more jerseys and the shoes will be available, maybe not the exact CW you wanted, but maybe cooler ones. Don't sweat it

I am a real fan. I know many Laker fans who've never owned any Kobe sneakers because basketball sneakers and jerseys weren't their thing. Who are you to call someone out on their fandom?

My point was why be in amazement when merch shoots through the roof after someone dies. Buy why there alive and avoid the price increases. But I digress. Not tryna offend no one.

I manage to get a sz S swingman lakers 8 Kobe. if anybody’s interested lemme know, also I’m looking for miami vice black wade jersey in sz M if anybody wanna trade.

So Nike isn't making authentic shorts anymore?
Doesn’t look like it

shorts are popular but swingmans move bro

a lot of teams shorts suck especially for $125 or whatever the price is so hard sell

swing man much easier to move at retail or discount even if their not as desirable

Back
Top Bottom