Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Kemba authentic came in (don’t worry, I’ll never be that guy who wears the whole uni anywhere) unless if there is an adult Halloween function this year 😂 But I wanna get rid of the numbers and NOB and just keep the Boston, so I’ll let y’all know if a tailor can pull it off...
F0E4A26A-4F2C-4A74-BB12-BAB2359D1FDC.jpeg
E335F17E-497C-4B56-96B1-99563A0EEB13.jpeg
FA3496AC-93B8-444F-AACF-D8ED31DA469A.jpeg
737A2C7B-59CB-4C7B-8390-72D754E0F39C.jpeg

Last edited:
Yeah I will only buy an authentic one. I live an hour away from the AAC and will drive there and wait for the doors to open.

What I would like to see is us use the green P-Diddy jersey or something similar to that as our city jersey. I loved that jersey and my authentic royal version is signed by Jason Terry lol. Not gonna wear that one ever again. I know they're going to do some crazy off the wall design though.

Thanks for posting the finals patch.

Here is what the gameday patch looks like: (Very different)
4F80E84E-B7FB-4872-A3F3-441859EAE622.jpeg

Good luck. Absolutely zero customer service. I'm currently in a dispute where I ordered 2 jerseys and they only sent one. No sense of urgency, just had to file a claim to get this moving.

Kind off-topic since it's not related to the NBA, but does anyone know of Nike shorts with zipper pockets for running? Looking for something at or just above the knee.

Good luck. Absolutely zero customer service. I'm currently in a dispute where I ordered 2 jerseys and they only sent one. No sense of urgency, just had to file a claim to get this moving.

Funny thing is that they are extremely fast when replying to my inquiry bout my lost Kobe patches. That’s why I was confident in buying more stuffs from them.

I think I’ve sent like 3-4 messages and 0 replies so far.

so should I file a claim now rather than waste my time ?Did they respond to your PayPal claim?

Scored a 17-18 Cavs LeBron authentic in the wine/navy/yellow.

Now I got his rookie season away and his final season (icon/association).

Last edited:
Heard that Ross and Marshalls stores are getting a lot of Vaporknit authentics for 30 bucks? If anyone can help out and get me a Curry, I will pay you to ship it to me. Disgusts me how all the resellers on ebay are like “well it’s a 200 dollar jersey” bish no it’s not it’s a 30 dollar jersey.

Funny thing is that they are extremely fast when replying to my inquiry bout my lost Kobe patches. That’s why I was confident in buying more stuffs from them.

I think I’ve sent like 3-4 messages and 0 replies so far.

so should I file a claim now rather than waste my time ?Did they respond to your PayPal claim?
Didnt use PayPal. Claim is through my card company. Still in process.

and yes you should file it now if you haven’t already.

Back
Top Bottom