Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

emailed the raptors store to see if they're going to have authentics. they usually do, gotta get a lowry because this might be his last year.

preciate it! had my size, so i grabbed it at full price in case they'll be a problem later on. hopefully they hit somewhere with a disco within 90 days.

also just got these in this past week. chose these 2 kick off the nike swingman shorts collection (man, wayyyyy better than the old adidas joints)

NObHWue.jpg

Same exact two I copped. Along with the 76ers.

preciate it! had my size, so i grabbed it at full price in case they'll be a problem later on. hopefully they hit somewhere with a disco within 90 days.

also just got these in this past week. chose these 2 kick off the nike swingman shorts collection (man, wayyyyy better than the old adidas joints)

NObHWue.jpg

Tight. I like how they added pockets. Agree that nike has nicer swingman shorts than adidas, but adidas smokes nike in terms of authentic shorts. Adidas patches were so detailed versus the crappy rubber nike gives on their paper thin shorts. Nike absolutely nailed it with the courtside shorts though. Thick, mitchell and ness style, with zipper pockets.

Tight. I like how they added pockets. Agree that nike has nicer swingman shorts than adidas, but adidas smokes nike in terms of authentic shorts. Adidas patches were so detailed versus the crappy rubber nike gives on their paper thin shorts. Nike absolutely nailed it with the courtside shorts though. Thick, mitchell and ness style, with zipper pockets.

Swingman shorts have had pockets. Only time the nike shorts didn't was the first year with icon and association shorts.

Wonder if pistons will ever change jerseys

we’re coming up on 19 years... pretty sure they’re current white and blue jerseys they brought in 2002

It looks like Lebron y finally giving number 23 to AD and getting number 6.
Now, we have 2 reasons to buy Lakers jersey again: new numbers + 17 champs patch.

Where is that being reported? Because they’re already selling 20/21 lebron authentics With a 23. That number change also has to be in before like April so they can make the change and not produce/sell the wrong jersey.

Yea but that was pre corona timing. New season would be starting already under normal times.

I Wouldn't be surprised if they did change numbers but with the season running so long Nike produced the 20/21 stuff with the old numbers.

Gonna hold off on buying anything until the season starts.

Back
Top Bottom